✧31. Red-haired Man?✧

Author's P.O.V.:-

Min Ho and Ji Hyun looked at each other seeing Jungkook and Jimin hugging. Then they looked at the others for an explanation as they were in the dark.

Yoongi and Jin looked away not wanting to answer them. In Yeop was busy glaring at Eunwoo and Ae-Ri who were gossiping with each other.

Hoseok was busy checking his phone as he was waiting for the message from his Chef of Blueside.

Min Ho was going to ask what was going on between them when a knock was heard on the door of the room.

Everyone looked back to see a sturdy tall man with distinctively long glossy red hair. He had dark bushy high-arched brows.

His Pheonix-shaped eyes had irises that were gleaming hazel. He was wearing frameless glasses over them which made him look decent.

He had average-sized round-lobed ears, a pointy Roman nose, and thin red lips, his jaw was so sharp that it would cut through the air.

He had a thick neck with nerves protruding out. He had broad shoulders and his biceps were bulging out. His chest muscles were making it hard for the Valentino pure white classic cotton shirt to keep it buttoned up.

Even though he was wearing Raf Simon's wide-legged patch trousers, the outline of his strong thighs was still visible. As he stepped inside the room with his David Stone Terror Walker-2 boots everyone gulped their salivas noticeably.

"Who..." Jin tried to ask seeing a man rivaling his handsomeness but they were all blinded by the sunshine smile of the red-haired man which had a similar effect to Hoseok's smile.

"I am the newly appointed doctor in the medical unit of the Starglitter. I think it's bad timing to introduce myself, so let me first check the patient," the man said even though he was a foreigner his Korean was on point without any blunders.

"Min Ho Hyungnim, does your company hire even doctors based on face value?" Hoseok whisper-asked.

"Well..." Min Ho was shocked too.

"Here, take a look at him," Jungkook spoke as he broke the hug from the smaller.

The man walked inside elegantly taking everyone's breath away as he did. Except one who was looking terrified at the person while shaking and that was none other than Coconut Head's little sister - Jeon Ae-Ri.

She fisted her palms and clenched her jaw while looking at the red-haired man who was checking up on Jimin with a kind smile on his face.

"The cut was not deep so it won't leave any scar if you apply the ointment daily. You must have lost consciousness after relaxing from the stress, nothing to worry about," The man took out a tube of ointment and some tablets from his first-aid box and handed them over to Jungkook.

"Give him this medicine after dinner for three days and apply this ointment every day," he instructed and Jungkook listened to it very concentratedly.

"Ae-Ri? What happened?" Eunwoo noticed her trembling.

"Nothing Opp-" Before Ae-Ri could finish her sentence the red-haired man took her hand in his,

"It seems you are injured here, Young lady," the man commented as he took out a bandage from the box and was about to put but she slapped his hand away,

"I am getting late to bring the clothes. Gyu must be waiting, Jungkook oppa, Eunu Oppa, I will see you later. I am leaving," she said and left the room in a hurry.

Jungkook patted the man's shoulder, "I am sorry for her rudeness. My little sister doesn't like it if a man touches her without consent," he paused as his voice turned a little cold, "And you should also keep your hands to yourself, doctor..."