✧13.Planning a Trap?✧

(A/N:- Surprise! Surprise! I didn't get time to surprise on Tuesday so here I am today😆

Hey Lovelies, thank you so much for the 10K reads, I am beyond happy. It really means a lot to me🥺. Thank you for being so supportive. I love you all so much that I can't even express it in words💞.

So, on such a happy occasion here is the double update, hope you all enjoy💜.)

Author's P.O.V:-

At Jung's Mansion...

"I didn't know you would wanna meet me early in the morning, Jungkook," Hoseok says while passing him an Americano.

"Am I bothering you, Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

Hoseok shakes his head, smiling, "No, not at all. You called me Hyung and this Hyung will never be bothered by you, so what is it?"

"It's just that...do you remember the last time you brought the rice cakes from your Blueside restaurant and I asked if I can meet the chef?" Jungkook slowly starts with a little hesitation.

"Yeah, and I conveyed that you liked them very much to the chef and he was so happy to hear about it," Hoseok replies and adds, "Wait, don't tell me you are here to let me take you to the Blueside to eat rice cakes?"

"No, Hyung that's not it. Actually, I wanna know who made the rice cakes, is it your chef?" Jungkook asks, nervously.

"Oh, not my chef. It's a dish made by our new assistant chef, he is so good at preparing desserts and pastries," Hoseok answers.

"Assistant chef? May I know his name, Hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"His name is Jimin. He is new in the Blueside but a very hard worker," Hoseok answers.

Jungkook understood just by the name that Jimin is working as an assistant chef in the Blueside.

"Then, is he the assistant?" Jungkook shows the pic he took in the morning, pointing at Jimin who is all giggly with Taehyung in the picture.

Hoseok frowns when he sees the picture, "Yes, he is Jimin. But Jungkook are you stalking my chefs?"

"No! Don't misunderstand me Hyung. I got information that Jimin is working in your Blueside restaurant and to confirm that I just went to look for him in the morning then I came to you so that I can get some answers."

Jungkook clarifies immediately not to let the elder misunderstand him.

"Oh, so I suppose you know Jimin, right?" Hoseok queries.

"Yes, Hyung. I am searching for him for the past five years. When I ate the rice cakes you brought that day, I suspected that it's his handmade. That's why I asked about the chef," Jungkook explains.

"Oh, so what is he to you?" Hoseok inquires.

Jungkook sighs and tells his past with Jimin. Hoseok looks surprised hearing it.

"I understand why you are searching for him. But are you sure Jungkook, you want to take your revenge on him? The way I see it you still love him," Hoseok voices out.

"I know there is just a fine line of difference between love and hate, Hyung. I loved him and he is the one to cross the line and now I want my revenge on him," Jungkook responds.

"Well, you take revenge on him or love him, it's not my business anyway. So, I don't mind. But I am quite surprised to hear about Jimin. I never thought he would be such a person, and if he is that rich why is he working in my restaurant?" Hoseok knits his brows.