Chapter 1

(OG Character reference: K/DA Akali)

Chapter 1:

Let me introduce myself, I'm Inumaki Akaza, but Mikey prefers to call me Aka-chin, I go to the same elementary school as Mikey, My father is in-charge of the Yakuza division in Toshima, my parents are from Ikebukuro but I was sent to Shibuya to study. They would occasionally meet Mikey's family for business reasons or something, I'm not particularly sure since I wasn't interested with my family affairs but I think it's something illegal. Who knows?

Since I was a child of a Yakuza division leader, I was targeted a lot by middle school and high school gangs, they probably want the street cred for harassing a child of a Yakuza leader but little did they know, if they touch me, their whole family would be at risk. Good thing it hasn't gotten to that point yet since I had Mikey with me all the time, he would fight off the gang members and protect me.

One time I almost got raped by a High School gang leader who came and practically kidnapped me on my way home. Mikey stayed behind because he was on room cleaning duty.

He came from behind with 6 other guys with him, he covered my mouth with a rug and dragged me to a corner. The other guys surrounded me and held my arms and legs to restrain me.

"Inumaki Akaza am I right?" The leader asked. I just glared at him.

"Check her ID" one of his goons instructed the other members, he grabbed my bag and poured the contents of my bag onto the floor, he then picked up my ID to confirm

"She's the one" the other member stated "Do you know who we are?" He showed the logo behind his jacket like it was something worth flexing.

Ah, the Vatican, a motor gang consists of High Schoolers. They were notorious for harassing middle school kids and pretty much owned these streets.

The leader came closer and started unbuttoning my uniform, I tried squirming but I was unable to move due to the multiple guys restraining me. PS. The rug that was covering my mouth smelled like sweat and ass.

As my top was fully unbuttoned, he then reached out to the hook of my skirt but before he could someone jumped on his face knocking him out. It was Mikey, just in time.

"A bunch of high school kids ganging up on a 5th grader? That's just pathetic" Mikey said as he pulled out his lollipop from his mouth and tossed it to the side. One by one the Vatican members started attacking Mikey but he super kicked each and every one of them knocking them out in an instant.

"I'm not done" The Vatican leader said standing up, his nose was bleeding and he was missing a tooth. He grabbed a crowbar from the side of the street and started going after Mikey. Mikey just stood there not looking intimidated at all.

I quickly round kick the 2 remaining guys holding my arms, knocking them both down, and went after the Vatican leader who was about to hit Mikey.

I jumped up and kicked him in the back of his head, knocking him out on the floor. I pulled the rug that was tied around my mouth and tossed it at the side.