Chapter 92

Chapter 92:

It's been 3 days since that incident, I haven't slept since. Why? because every time I close my eyes, I see a bloody Kiyomasa. Everywhere I look I see a bloody Kiyomasa. He's following me, I can't escape what I did, I'll live my life knowing I murdered someone and left them to die.

"Akaza-san," Ryuuji said entering my room. I was sitting on my bed staring blankly at the ceiling, I feel sick, I'm scared to death. I'm mortified with everything.

"I told you to no longer call me that," I mumbled weakly.

"We're meeting with Shiba Taiju in a few hours, you should get ready," He told me as he placed a tray with a bowl of hot soup on my desk.

"I keep seeing him," I told Ryuuji.

In case you guys didn't know, Ryuuji also dyed his hair white. He was there when Kiyomasa died so he had to change something about himself so the police won't find him.

 He was there when Kiyomasa died so he had to change something about himself so the police won't find him

"Who?" He asked, confused.

"Kiyomasa," I said as I was staring at Kiyomasa covered in blood standing behind Ryuuji.

"He's dead, what are you talking about?" He said, "You should really get some sleep, you look terrible,"

"I can't sleep, every time I close my eyes, I see him," I told him as tears started pouring down, "I'm scared, I haven't been this scared before.

Ryuuji just snapped. He grabbed me by the collar and punched me in the face.

"Kiyomasa is dead, whatever it is you are seeing is just a figment of your imagination, you wanted the revenge, now own up your bullshit mistakes" He yelled at me, "You chose this life, now you're going to cry about it?"

I was shocked by his outburst.

I couldn't help but chuckle, he was right.

"This is the first time I ever heard you say what you really feel," I told him, this was the first time he got seriously angry with me, I find it amusing.

That's right though, he was right, I chose this and I dragged so many people into this mess. I have to man up and take responsibility for it. 

I have much more to do, I still have to bring Mikey home and own Japan.

"You're pissing me off," He said as he let go of me, I smiled at Ryuuji and extended my hand out for a fist bump in which he did in return. And at that moment, Kiyomasa disappeared.

Ryuuji made me realize that I have nothing to be afraid of. I am the unrivaled Yoru, I own Tokyo, and I will own Japan!

...

"Ready to go?" He asked tossing me my mask, I nodded and headed out the door with Ryuuji following behind me.

We then met up with Shiba Taiju at his small bar in Shinjuku. Taiju did own a nice casino/bar in one of the future timelines so I'm guessing this place will boom in time.

"So what do I owe Dollars?" Taiju said as he gestured us to sit on the couch in front of him.

"Direct to the point, I like that," I said as I sat down, "What does take for you to join Dollars?" I asked him, he raised his eyebrow at me, I'm guessing he wasn't expecting I'd invite him to join. 

Since Taiju retired from being a delinquent, he just offers information to gangs like us, he's a well-known information broker in Shinjuku and Shibuya.

"I've retired, if that's why you need me, I'm not changing my mind, you can leave," He said not beating behind the bush.

"I'll give you 10 million yen," I said as Ryuuji laid the briefcase on the coffee table in front of us and opened it to show Taiju the money, "That's just for joining, you can get more if things go according to plan,"

"Before I accept this" He started off, I'm guessing he's interested, "What's the plan?"

"A war of the deities will soon rise, I want to get my hands on Mikey." I told him, "I just need you to stop Terano South, the rest you can leave it to my members Ryuuji can handle the former Tenjiku executives," I told him

"And what about the first generation Black Dragons? I heard they're part of Brahman now, a bunch of old geezers joining a delinquent gang," He said rolling his eyes at the fact 3 full-fledged adults are handling a gang for middle school and high schoolers.

"I got Hanma Shuji for that," I said, "So what do you say?" I asked he smirked and extended his hand out for me to shake.

I'm guessing it's a deal.

I extended my hand out and shook his hand, 

"Just Terrano South, right?" He asked, "Cuz if there's more, I need a raise, boss"

"Just South, I can handle Kawaragi Senju and Sano Manjiro on my own," I told him, 

"The strongest deity asking for my help, I'm honored," He said laughing, 

...

"That was easier than I expected," I told Ryuuji as we were heading back to the hideout.

"Taiju is a businessman, I guess 10 million yen was enough to get him out of retirement," Ryuuji said,

"I was actually expecting him to ask for more, I didn't think he'd agree to 10 million," I said chuckling.

Once we reached home, we entered the building and saw a bunch of my men sitting down in the lobby watching the news.

"2 college freshmen were arrested last night, the freshmen are said to be the ones responsible for the murder of Masataka Kiyomizu--" 

I heard the newscaster say, 

I was confused, how did they catch the murderer if I was the murderer.

"I forgot to tell you, I found 2 people to take the blame for the murder of Kiyomasa," Ryuuji said, "Their parents were in grave debt so they sold them for 5 million won each,"

Daaamnnn, my boy is out of control,

I am proud. Well done, Shirogane Ryuuji.

"Not bad," I said praising my vice president,

"Yoru-san," Hansen approached us and handed me a letter. "It's from Kanto Manji Gang,"

From Mikey?

To Ikebukuro Dollars' the unrivaled Yoru, 

Come to Musashi Shrine on Saturday, and come alone.

We will settle things there.

-Sano Manjiro

That's 3 days from now!

He also left a contact number in the letter.

"What does it say?" Ryuuji asked me,

"Mikey wants to see me," I mumbled in shock, I was not expecting this at all, not yet, at least. "He wants me to come alone,"

"This is obviously a trap," Ryuuji told me, "He's luring you into their territory alone so they can ambush you,"

"Oi oi oi, Yoru, I heard your 3 traitors are going to target Takemichi tonight," Hanma said arriving at the lobby, "He's at the amusement park with Kawaragi Senju right now"

"I have to go," I said as I placed the letter on my pocket and quickly ran to my back,

"Oi! Yoru-san!" I heard Ryuuji call out but I already headed out of the building by then.