Chapter 98

Chapter 98:

I remember how Shinichiro started his gang. I remember the people that came to his shop and how people adored him.

Shinichiro was weak.

Shinichiro, at times, was an idiot.

But Shinichiro had a good heart that cared for others. He would never fight anyone weaker than him and would always capture the hearts of those stronger than him.

I grew up watching Sano Shinichiro rule Japan, I grew up admiring the idiot who can't even get a single date, but because of him, Mikey and I wanted to create an era for ourselves.

Mikey wanted to be just like his brother.

Mikey is on the same path but took a different road. Mikey wanted to be number 1 but at what cost? 

Become a criminal gang leader? Murdering people? Abandoning his friends who were always beside him? 

What if Shinichiro never died?

Things would have been different.

"Akaza, you met Takeomi before, right?" Shinichiro said as he brought over his childhood friend.

"What are you doing?" Akashi asked me as I was warming up before my training with Mikey.

"Training," I answered bluntly as I was doing so kicks on the punching bag. 

"Training at such a young age, I'm impressed, she should train with my little sister," Akashi told Shinichiro, "I'm sure the two of them would get along,"

"You think so?" Shinichiro asked. 2 other guys arrived to visit Shinichiro as well.

"Waka, Benkei, you're late!" I heard Akashi yell at the two who just arrived. I wasn't really interested in them and continued training.

"Who's this little squirt?" this Waka person asked them, referring to me.

"This is Akaza, the one I was telling you about," Shinichiro told them. That kind of caught my attention, what did he tell them?!

"Oh~ So that's her," Waka said with a cheeky smirk.

Crap.

"Wait!" I said, "What did you tell them!" I defensively asked, completely rattle. What if he told them my embarrassing confession or that one time I crashed Shinichiro's bike and fell in a fountain.

"Nothing to worry about, kiddo" Benkei said also with a smirk.

"Shinichiro-kun!" I whined but he just chuckled and patted me on the head,

"Nothing to worry about," He started off "I'll tell you when you're older," He said with a sincere smile. "Now go back to training, you said you wanted to beat Manjiro, right?" He said, I nodded and went back to the punching bag and started training again, but I was also listening to their conversation.

"She's good, she's just as good as Senju," Benkei stated,

"or better," Waka said, "Do you mind if I train her? I'd like to see her potential"

"Sorry bud, dojo rules, besides her martial arts is different from your fighting style," Shinichiro told Waka.

"Too bad, I was planning on recruiting her to my gym," Waka said.

"Well she's mine, she stays here," Shinichiro said and they all chuckled.

"A little too possessive there, bud" Waka said.

All I could think about was what Benkei and Waka said,

I wonder who is this Senju they were talking about. I want to fight her!