Chapter 77

Chapter 77:

As our lips barely met, we were interrupted by my daughter who went into the living room because she had to go to the bathroom.

"Mama, I need to pee," Anri said pouting, Draken and I chuckled as pulled away from each other. 

"I'm coming," I told Anri as I got up from my seat and went to the bathroom with her.

I couldn't help but think about Draken and me kissing, that was so embarrassing. Is it even a kiss though? Our lips barely grazed each other. I can't help but feel flustered just thinking about it.

"Anri, what do you think about Uncle Ken-chin?" I asked my daughter.

"Uncle Ken-chin is best!" She exclaimed, 

...

As I tucked Anri back in bed I headed back to the living room,

"She's still afraid of going to the bathroom alone at night?" Draken asked, chuckling.

"It's your fault for letting her watch that scary video back in November," I told him, 

"Well, I better get going, it's already past midnight," Draken told me, I looked over at the clock and realized how late it is.

"Oh, right," I said, 

"You have a meeting tomorrow, right?" Draken said as he was heading out of the door, "You can drop the two at the shop, I'll look after them"

"I'd really appreciate that," I told him, "Don't go teaching them things without me,"

"No promises," He said with a cheeky smile, 

"Jerk," I mumbled, making him chuckle.

"I'll see you in the morning," Draken said, before he stepped out of the door, he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, and kissed me.

I was dumbfounded and completely caught off guard. I didn't know how to react but I could feel my heart race and my cheeks heating up.

"Good night," He said and left my house. I just stood there frozen, but I felt really giddy inside. 

I could barely sleep that night as the memory of Draken kissing me kept replaying in my head.

...

"Good morning," I groggily greeted Draken as I headed inside his shop with my children, the two quickly ran in and hugged Draken.

"You look terrible," He told me, "Couldn't sleep?"

"What do you mean? I slept like a baby" I told him, he laughed knowing I was lying,

"You act like one too," He said as he handed Jichiro his wrench, and showed him how to use it. "Even Anri whines less than you"

"She actually doesn't cry as much as other children," I said, realizing Anri may have a sassy attitude sometimes but she doesn't whine or cry that much.

"That's because I raised her," Draken said proudly, that is somewhat true Mikey left when she was barely 2 years old, so Draken took over ever since.

"She also got your mean attitude," I told him, making him laugh again.

"Anyways, I got my suit for the wedding" Draken told me, he then headed at the back room and brought out this really nice dark grey suit "Nice, right?"

"Have you tried it on? How's the sizing?" I asked him,

"I haven't worn it yet," He said.

"Go change, let's see how it looks on you" I told him then pushed him back towards the back room so he could change.