Chapter 66

Chapter 66:

"Mikey, let me tell you a secret," Izana told Mikey. "Since Shinichiro can't be my 'ideal brother' anymore, I'll kill all your friends! I'll burn you down to ashes and turn you into Shinichiro" He said as he held Mikey's face.

He's obsessed with the thought of having the ideal brother Shinichiro gave him. 

"How about I kill your little girlfriend next? Will you be empty then?" Izana said eyeing me.

"So that's why you killed Emma?" Mikey asked, "Now you want to kill Akaza too? Two people who meant so much to Shinichiro"

Izana kicked Mikey in the head once more knocking him again on the floor.

"You took everything away from me, Manjiro!" Izana said angrily "That's why I'll kill you, I'll kill everything you hold dear."

"Mikey! Stop!" I yelled, begging Mikey to stop, Izana was hitting Mikey with all his strength, who knows how long Mikey could stand all of that?

Izana then punched Mikey in the head again and Mikey just stood there and took it.

"What's wrong Mikey?! Is this all you got?!" Izana said as he continued to hit Mikey. "Are you kidding me right now, Mikey? Is this seriously all the power you got?"

"You're not interested in anyone, huh?" Mikey asked, then went in to kick Izana but again he was able to block it "not even the friends who fight for you?"

"Fighting for me? Wrong! they're frightened of me that's why they're fighting" Izana said. So that's how he treats his friends. They are just tools to him. "In Tenjiku, there is only fear, shit like trust and friendship are just delusions!"

The fight between the two was wild like you can't explain how intense the battle was.

"Izana missed" I pointed out

"Did Izana's movements become sloppy?" Takemichi asked confused.

"His limbs are getting tired" Draken stated.

"How long are you going to decide things on your own?" Mikey asked Izana.

"Shinichiro and Emma are now dead, aren't you alone too?!" Izana yelled, getting pissed off.

Mikey blocked Izana's kick. Draken was right, Izana's getting tired, his moves are getting sloppy.

"You're wrong, Izana. You still have a brother and I too, have a brother" Mikey told him. "Brother, I just want to save you"

"Shut up!" Izana screamed, he lost his cool and is getting frustrated. He kicked Mikey, but Mikey was able to dodge.

"You're starting to miss," Mikey said as he punched Izana right in the face, then quickly roundhouse kicked him in the head, knocking him down on the floor.

Izana immediately got back up and faced Mikey, but his nose was bleeding.

That's the bruises he had in my vision.

Does that mean he's going to aim a gun at Mikey?!

"So you had it in you all this time, huh Mikey?" Izana said, smiling. "Excellent, this is getting fun" He tried to punch Mikey in the face, but Mikey easily dodged. Mikey then uppercut Izana in the stomach.

"Why did you become like this?! Why can't you love your own siblings?!" Mikey asked Izana "If only you opened up your heart, Emma and I would have been happy to take you in"

"Shut up!" Izana yelled, "Don't say it like  as if you'd know"

"Why Izana!? Mikey yelled.

"Shut up!" Izana yelled back and ran straight to punch Mikey but Mikey beat him first, he punched Izana in the face with a clean hit.

"Shinichiro! Emma!" Izana muttered, "Why are you on his side?!"

Izana has completely lost his shit.

"You lost, Izana" Mikey declared.

"Kisaki!" Izana yelled, he quickly grabbed the gun in Kisaki's hand and pointed it at Mikey.

Just like in my vision! This was exactly what I saw in my head! What the fuck?!

"If I lose this fight, that means I've lost everything, right?" Izana stated. He's not hesitating at all, he's eager on shooting Mikey! "Die, Mikey!"

"Try and shoot me, Izana. You'll be satisfied right?" Mikey said, 

"Mikey, stop! Don't provoke him!" I yelled, hoping he'd listen.

"Don't test him, Mikey! He's not playing around!" Draken yelled.

I don't know what to do at this point. Mikey's going to die!

"What's wrong, Izana?! Pull the trigger! Try and shoot me!" Mikey yelled. 

I gathered up all the remaining strength I had, I ran towards Mikey as fast as I could. I just hope I make it in time.

"Die," Izana said, pulling the trigger. 

I ran in front of Mikey and hugged him tightly in my arms. I felt a piercing pain went straight through my back.

I guess I made it.

I manage to block the bullet and saved Mikey from getting shot. Mikey stood there frozen, he just stared at me in complete shock.

"I told you not to provoke him, you never listen," I told Mikey, the pain was excruciatingly unbearable. 

"Akaza," Mikey muttered still in complete shock.

"Don't look at me with those sad eyes" I told Mikey, it was getting kind of difficult to breathe. Damn, I'm so fucking exhausted "I'm not gonna die, Shinichiro would be mad at me if I leave you here, but if I do I'll gladly die for you," I told Mikey with a sincere smile. "Mikey, please save Izana" I'm sure that's what Shinichiro wanted.

"Ken-chin! Takemitchy! Call an ambulance!" Mikey yelled desperately to the two.

"This is great! Are you empty now, Manjiro!?" Izana said pointing the gun again at us, "Now your precious little girlfriend will join Shinichiro and Emma, you'll join them soon, Manjiro!"

Kakucho came out of nowhere and swiped the gun out of Izana's hand leaving everyone surprised. Kakucho was the most loyal to Izana and he defied him?

"That's enough, Izana, we lost," Kakucho told Izana, but he wasn't having it.

"A servant is giving advice to his king?" Izana said angrily to Kakucho.

"I only fought for you, no matter how twisted your thoughts are, I'll always be with you," Kakucho told Izana "so please, stop showing yourself like this, I don't want to see you in such a horrible state!"

"Hey executives, what are you waiting for?" Izana said, "Hurry up and kill Kakucho"

The Haitani brothers, Mucho, Mochi, and Madarame seemed hesitant to do so. They all knew Kakucho was right.

"Don't you get it? Not even the executives including me can win this!" Kakucho said trying to make Izana return to his sense.

"Get out, servant! I'm not done yet!" Izana was incomplete indenial.

"Tenjiku lost, Izana!" Kakucho declared, hoping Izana would listen.

"Shut up!" Izana screamed at the top of his lungs, he just couldn't accept the fact that this fight was over.

Everyone was watching the whole thing unfold when we all suddenly heard a gunshot.

Kakucho was shot from behind by Kisaki Tetta.

"God fucking damn it, you're so annoying!" Kisaki said with the gun in his hand.