Chapter 120

Chapter 120:

Well, I honestly did not expect Shiba Taiju to join the 2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang. He did mention he would no longer get involved with 'childish gang shit' but Mitsuya must have convinced him otherwise.

"2nd Generation Tokyo Manji Gang's newest 6th division captain, Shiba Taiju. I've got front-row tickets to see Hanagaki beat Mikey!" Taiju happily proclaimed,  "Mitsuya somehow knew you were going to flake out so he called me in to help,"

I knew it, none of them actually trusted me even if I wouldn't betray Toman. Kind of disappointed but expected it nonetheless, I can't blame them for thinking that way though, I am a wanted criminal.

"Oya oya oya~ Nice job, Mitsuya, you made things a lot easier for me," I said as I faced Shiba Taiju, "Now that everyone is here, let's party,"

"I'm just here to help Hanagaki reach Mikey," Taiju informed, "I'm not interested in fighting you,"

"You can't reach Mikey if I'm around," I rebutted as I cracked my knuckles, ready to go head-to-head with the former 10th Generation Black Dragon's leader who was currently surrounded by Kanto Manji Gang members, "I still haven't kicked your ass for fucking up my gang, you and Hanma,"

"Relax, president, I'm just here for the riot," Hanma teased as he tried to land a blow at me but I quickly blocked his attack,

"Hanagaki, if you want to reach Mikey, follow me" I heard Taiju tell Takemichi, "I'll handle the unrivaled Yoru" Taiju got into his fighting stance and then bulldozered his way toward the center of the abandoned area, he basically knocked out half of the people standing,

It didn't take long for Taiju to reach Hanma and me, 

"Well, well," Taiju smirked, "Who would have thought Dollars would come to a standstill," 

"Obviously, you. You sold my gang you dipshit," I scoffed, 

"For a huge sum, totally worth it," Taiju's remark irritated me. I spent so many years building my gang, I even lost Ryuuji because of it and he just destroyed it with one stupid signature on a contract.

"I'll let you two finish things on your own," Hanma said, walking away from the face-off, 

"Oi, we're not done!" I called out to Hanma as I tried to run after him but my path was blocked by a titan called Taiju. "You really want to die early?" I was getting very annoyed with the slow progress I was getting, I just want to have the satisfaction of brutally destroying everyone who made me suffer before ending this stupid charade.

But as you all know, I am not a patient person,

I was about to pull out the gun that was stored in my back pocket and shoot Taiju straight in the chest, but before I could, Wakasa and Benkei stepped up.

"Yoru, we want to face the former leader of the 10th Generation Black Dragons"  Benkei stated, "You go ahead,"

I find it odd that executives of Kanto Manji Gang were helping me but then again, they must have their own beef with Taiju.

I just nodded and ran after Hanma, I don't care if I don't kill him but I do want to beat the living shit out of him for being an accomplice to Emma's death and instigating Kazutora to kill Baji.

"Don't run away, you fucking coward!" I yelled as I ran after Hanma who was laughing as he ran towards a group of Kanto Manji Gang members. My god, I don't have the energy to go through them anymore.

"She's all yours, leader," Hanma said as he fleed, 

Mikey stood on top of the cargo boxes, looking down at me with those dead eyes of his. Takemichi was able to stop the train wreck so I don't see the need to go after Haruchiyo anymore,