Chapter 64

Chapter 64:

I sat still in my spot waiting for Izana to kill me, I have accepted my fate. This is the only way for everyone here to leave alive and assure myself that Mikey won't get hurt. I'm just some girl that was dropped off in their dojo when we were kids, Mikey will get over it. He still has Draken, Mitsuya, and Takemichi. Pah-chin and Kazutora will get out of prison sooner or later. He still has a bunch of people that will support him when I'm gone.

I'm not worried at all.

If all of the visions I saw are the future, Mikey went corrupt and I was with him in both visions. Maybe I am the cause of that, maybe things will be different when I'm not in his future.

"Akaza-san stop!" I heard Ryuuji-kun yelled desperately but he was being restrained by several members of Tenjiku.

"Thank you for always being by my side, Ryuuji-kun" I told him, "Tell Mikey I love him, okay?" I told him, he was desperate to save me but Tenjiku was overpowering him.

"You're kidding me right, Akaza-chan?" Takemichi said as he stood after being brutally beaten by Kakucho.

"Takemichi, stay down! I'm doing this to save you, so you could leave alive!" I told him.

"Mikey-kun already lost Emma-chan, what do you think he would do if he lost you too?" Takemichi said, "Mikey-kun would probably kill himself already if you're gone too" 

Mikey isn't capable of doing that, right?

Then I remembered, in one of my visions where Mikey died, Takemichi said Mikey's final words were "All my life I've been suffering". Maybe I don't know Mikey enough, Izana can't protect Mikey if Mikey's enemy is himself.

"Enough with all of the talking, Kakucho finish Hanagaki" Izana yelled. I swiped Izana's knife away from his hands, tossing it to the side. I stood up and faced Izana, you opened my eyes Takemichi-kun. 

I was actually stupid enough to entrust Mikey's life to his insane half-brother who plotted to kill his half-sister? I must be losing my shit.

"Deal's off, Izana" I told him "I won't hand over Mikey to you"

"Mikey will be mine!" Izana said. He quickly ran in to attack me but I was tackled to the side by Ryuuji-kun.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him,

"I promised Mitsuya-kun that I will protect you" He told me, "I can't let you fight Kurokawa Izana"

Izana then went towards us and kicked Ryuuji-kun in the head with all his strength, knocking him out instantly.

"Ryuuji-kun!" I yelled as I see him knocked out cold, his head was bleeding from hitting the concrete floor.

"Whether the deal is off or not, I'd still kill you," Izana said as he kicked me in the head as well.

"You're not going to kill me," I said as I stood up after being kicked in the head. "As long as I have to protect Mikey, I won't die even if you kill me!" Izana just stared at me for a brief moment, then sucker punched me in the face.

Again, just like in Valhalla, and the Black Dragons, I got my ass whooped by overpowered, power-crazy idiots.

I slowly got back up to face Izana. I noticed that Takemichi was also standing up after being mercilessly beaten by Kakucho.

"Wanna see who last the longest, Takemichi-kun?" I asked him, he let out a chuckle then nodded.

"I'm not losing to a girl," He said with a smile on his face.