Chapter 109

Chapter 109:

"Here," I tossed Mikey the gun as I came back from meeting with Takemichi, we were at an abandoned warehouse where Mikey was meeting with his members, "It wasn't loaded, I couldn't get rid of him," I nonchalantly stated and headed back home but of course, Sanzu wasn't satisfied.

"Oi, What do you mean it wasn't loaded so you couldn't get rid of him?" Sanzu said as he grabbed my wrist preventing me from walking away.

"Just like I  said, how am I supposed to dispose of Takemichi when there aren't bullets in the fucking gun?" I snarled at Sanzu who looked extremely pissed with me, he reached out in one of my pockets and pulled out my butterfly knife.

"This, maybe?" He sarcastically stated I was in no mood to talk to Sanzu right now, especially with what I saw 10 years from now. I was an inch away from peeling off his skin with my bare hands.

"I'm not leaving my fingerprints on him," I rebutted, but of course, he was not buying it, "Mikey, I quit,"

"Excuse me?" Sanzu growled,

"I don't want to be part of this fucking gang, Dollars will not be merging with Kanto Manji Gang," I told said to Mikey, completely ignoring Sanzu.

"Aka-chin, it seems like Takemitchy talked you out of this, are you perhaps joining him?" Mikey asked monotonously, he wasn't fazed at all with my intention of quitting his gang.

"I'm not helping him, he did not talk me out of anything," I told him as I pulled my arm away from Sanzu's grip,

"Then why did you change your mind all of a sudden?" Koko asked, he looked more concerned with the fact I was quitting the gang in the middle of Kanto Manji Gang's territory. I might get killed right here, right now if Mikey wanted to.

"Why did you want me to join you?" I asked Mikey who was just staring at me, "Is it because you wanted us to be together like you said, or are you just using me to get to the top?"

"You saw something, didn't you?" Mikey asked, still with that mean glare of his.

"There's no future for us, Mikey," I told him, "by the end of this story, one of us won't make it to the last chapter, and it sure as hell ain't going to be me,"

"Are you threatening our boss?" Sanzu said as he grabbed me by the collar,

"I'm taking back my spot as number one," I stated then quickly gave Sanzu a headbutt, he wasn't expecting that at all so he was caught off guard and quickly let go of me as he winced in pain.

I then gave him a swift kick in the head, suddenly I was swarmed by about a hundred members of the Kanto Manji Gang,

I wasn't as weak as I was 2-3 years ago during the fight against Valhalla, Black Dragons, and Tenjiku, I can definitely hold out a hundred guys now without even breaking a sweat. Just as long as there are no weapons involved. My stamina drastically improved over the years.

I was being ganged by Kanto Manji Gang but I was able to knock out every single one of them, all there left standing were Mikey and Koko.

Good thing the boys from Rokuhara Tandai weren't here or I might have not won. 

"Mikey, it's over," I told Mikey as I was surrounded by dozens of guys knocked out cold on the floor. "I'm taking back my gang,"

"I never knew she was this strong," Koko mumbled still in complete shock,

"She's way stronger than that, she only agreed to be held hostage so she could infiltrate Kanto Manji Gang," Mikey said as he got up from his seat, still his face was emotionless, he was not impressed, or angry, or anything.

I've known Mikey for years but now, I can't seem to tell what he's thinking.

"I'm going to return the question you always asked me, what are you trying to accomplish?" I asked Mikey who was now standing in front of me. "How could you leave grandpa knowing you're the only grandchild he has left?!"

"Tell me, what did you see?" Mikey asked, completely ignoring my question.

"I asked you a question fir--," I retorted but he quickly cut me off with his nuclear kick, but luckily I manage to block it with my arm.

"The future, what happened?" He asked as he tried landing another kick but I blocked his kick with a kick of my own.

"Mikey," I started off, I flashed him a sad smile as I reminisced everything we won't through together, whether it was the future or the past, I can't help but feel sad that it's ending, "I wanted to start a family with you, get married, have kids; was that too much to ask from the one I loved most? It probably is, the future is dark for the both of us,"

"Akaza--, what did you see?" Mikey repeated sternly,

"I saw what you really feel about me," I told him as I was reminded of the fact in this timeline, he doesn't love me.  Probably the worst future yet for both of us. "Whatever our relationship is, it ends here, Dollars will reign on top,"

I then landed a hard kick on Mikey's head, whether he took it intentionally or I was lucky, it didn't matter to me at the moment, all I know is I managed to knock Sano Manjiro down on the floor.

"Akaza, look out!" Koko shouted I turned my head to see Sanzu running towards me and tackled me straight to the wall, the S62 generation was just arriving at the warehouse by that time.

My head slammed the concrete wall hard, so hard that blood started gushing out of the back of my head.

Sanzu then started punching my face back and forth, I was still very much conscious when he was hitting me but I was having such a terrible headache that I couldn't even move or open my eyes.

"A traitor deserves a painful death," Sanzu said as he continued to hit me.

"That's enough!" I heard a familiar voice yell and Sanzu was pulled away from me, I slowly opened my eyes to see Kakucho and Ran pulling Sanzu away from me, but it was so blurry I couldn't see that well. In fact, I could barely see anything.

"Let go of me!" Sanzu was fighting off the two who were holding him back, he did manage to escape briefly and grabbed me by the collar. "How dare you betray Mikey!"

"Yoru's left eye!" Rindo said running towards me with legit concern written on his face.

"It's white!" Ran muttered in shock as he tried to pull Sanzu away from me., 

"What the fuck?" I said letting out a chuckle, I manage to laugh it off somehow. I don't know why am I not surprised this would happen. I sincerely find this amusing.

It's amusing that...

I can't see anything in my left eye.

A/N: I lost track on whether who knows about Akaza's Identity, I think only Kakucho knows from the S62 Generation HAHAHA

A/N: I lost track on whether who knows about Akaza's Identity, I think only Kakucho knows from the S62 Generation HAHAHA. I really forgot and I am in no mood to reread my previous chapters since it's like 4 AM now.