Chapter 60

Chapter 60:

I woke up with just Mikey's white shirt on, I then realize what happened. I did the thing with Mikey?! What's even more embarrassing is I was the one who asked him to do it with me? Where did I get the balls to do that?! How embarrassing!

Fuck.

I saw Mikey still sleeping beside me, I slowly got up from the bed, wore shorts, and headed out of his room and into the kitchen in the main home. 

Damn was my body sore as hell.

I headed to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Memories of what happened last night keep flashing in my head. I can't believe we did that! 

"So how was Mikey?" Emma said from behind, startling the shit out of me. 

"Mikey is still asleep," I responded casually.

"Oh? must be tired from last night" Emma teased, does she know? "You tired out the Invincible Mikey"

The fuck?

"I don't know what you're talking about" I still tried playing cool, but I was panicking.

"I was here in the kitchen last night, I could hear you two" Emma said cheekily. I was mortified. "So how was it?"

"I'm not going to tell you what I did with your brother!" I whined. She then started laughing out loud.

"I knew it!" Emma said, "I was actually just teasing, I didn't know, but you pretty much admitted to it!"  

"Emma!" I whined like a child almost in tears. She played me dirty!

"You definitely suck at lying" Emma teased "So was it?" She asked curiously. 

"I'm not telling you," I told her as I headed to the dining table and sat down, she followed and sat in front of me.

"I don't want to know about Mikey, I want to know about you, how did it feel? Do you feel like an adult now?" She asked, 

"I feel the same," I  told her.

"You don't look the same thought," Emma told me "You look happier and brighter," She said, well I do feel a lot better, I'm less depressed and I feel sincerely happy with everything. "I wish I get to experience love like yours before I die"

I then remember the vision I saw, where Emma was laying on the floor. That won't happen, right?

"You will, Draken will definitely come around," I told her. I will not tell her about Draken's feelings because that's something Draken should tell her himself, but I do want her to remain hopeful and wait for Draken to make a move, I don't want her giving up on him.

"When I first got here, grandpa said you would be my older sister," Emma told me, "I'm glad you are, I have someone to have a 'girl talk' with" I felt happy Emma feels that way about me.

"Then as your older sister," I started off then flicked her in the forehead "You shouldn't be teasing me about Mikey" 

"Oh, come on!" She whined as she rubbed her forehead, "Tell me what happened!" 

"Emma!" I whined, annoyed. She then started pestering me, forcing me to tell her what happened but I just ignored her.

"It's too early to be this loud" Mikey said entering the kitchen

"Mikey, you tell me--" Emma started off but I grabbed her and covered her mouth with my hand.

"Don't mind her, she's on her period" I told Mikey, letting out an awkward laugh.

"Aka-chin, don't you have a student council meeting today? It's already 9:30" Mikey said.

Crap, I forgot. 

I quickly went back to Mikey's room and got ready. I grabbed my bag and was about to head out of Mikey's room. As I opened the door, Mikey was standing in front of me.

"I'll see you this afternoon," I said as I quickly went past him, I wasn't really worried about my meeting. I was mostly avoiding him after what happened. I was too embarrassed to be in the same room with him.

Before I could leave his room, he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him into a kiss. 

"I'll drive you to Shinichiro after your meeting," He said flashing me his cutest smile. Damn, he's just too perfect. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

...

I was in the middle of the student council meeting but my mind was somewhere else. I can't help but worry about the image of Emma that I saw in my head.

"Inumaki-san" The president called out to me. "Are you even taking notes?"

"I'm sorry, I'm kind of feeling under the weather" I lied "Can you repeat that?" I said, the student council president just sighed and repeated the gist of what was already discussed.

As I was taking down notes, my pencil suddenly broke. That's odd. Another image flashed in my head. Emma was crossing the street with 2 canned drinks in her hand when 2 people on a bike ran past Emma, hitting her in the head with a bat.

I was mortified. I was traumatized, that didn't look like a dream at all. It looked so real. I felt tears stream down my face and I started hyperventilating.

"Inumaki-san, are you okay?" The vice-president sitting beside me asked.

"I'm sorry, I have to go," I said as I grabbed my bag and dashed out of the school campus, and ran towards the direction of the cemetery. 

Wrong day not to ride my bike.

Where would they be? Mikey and Emma said they would be in the cemetery visiting Shinichiro. I stopped in my tracks as I remembered the image in my head, she wasn't hit in the cemetery, she was in the middle of the street holding drinks from a vending machine.

There's a vending machine near here!

I quickly ran to the direction of where I think they were at and I was right! Emma was crossing at the vending machine getting drinks, she's wearing the exact clothes I saw in my head.

"Emma!" I yelled as I ran towards her.

"Akaza-chan, I thought you were at your meeting," Emma said, surprised to see me.

I was running towards her when a motorbike sped past me. It's them, the 2 guys I saw in my head. 

"Kisaki!" Takemichi yelled. I then saw the tattoo that was on the hands of the driver. It was Kisaki and Hanma who did this?

And just like the image I saw in my head, Emma was struck in the head with a bat. She's now lying on the floor bleeding and not moving at all.

Kisaki and Hanma then drove off leaving the site.

Did I just see the future?

"Emma!!!!!" I screamed my lungs out in devastation as I ran to her.