Chapter 107

Chapter 107:

[Mikey's POV]

After Akaza has calmed down, she quickly fell asleep in my arms, she must have tired herself out from all the commotion. I carried her to her bed and let her rest for the night.

After tucking her in, I headed outside her room to see Haruchiyo and Koko still waiting by the hallway. They don't look quite happy with what happened.

"How is she?" Koko asked, worried.

"She's asleep, based from what she has gone through these past years, this is the most traumatic encounter for her," I told them, she has killed a number of guys but they were all criminals to say the least, this was the first time she has ever harmed a child.

"She might go hysterical again, we can't really control her, she's too violent," Koko said, 

"I'll look after her," I told them, "I took her in, she's my responsibility, both of you should go home, it's getting late,"

"I need to ask this, do you trust her?" Haruchiyo asked, still not convinced of letting her join Kanto Manji Gang.

"Not at all, not even the least," I told him, "But we could use her, she has the influence and strength to be known as the king of the deities after all,"

"With her we could be the biggest gang in all of Japan," Koko added.

"We could do that without her," Haruchiyo was still not convinced, 

"You don't understand how strong she is, she's only 17 but she currently runs the most dangerous and largest gang in the whole Kanto Region," Koko told him, "You got to trust Mikey on this,"

Haruchiyo just sighed in defeat, but he was still visibly annoyed with Akaza joining us.

"Haruchiyo, don't give her any more weapons," I told him,

...

The next morning I went to check up on Akaza, I haven't heard anything from her since last night, not a single noise from her room.

I went inside and saw her sitting on her bed with a gun in her hand. She was taking out the bullets from the cylinder.

Where the fuck did she get that gun? Haruchiyo is an idiot.

"Aka-chin," I need to be cautious in approaching her, she might do something dangerous, but why was she taking out the bullets.

"Mikey, have you ever played russian roulette?" She asked, her eyes were empty and the way she spoke was emotionless. "Wanna play?"

"What do I get if I win?" I asked as I grabbed a chair and sat down in front of her.

"A dead partner," She said letting out a small chuckle, she then cocked the gun and pointed the gun on her temple, she then pulled the trigger.

But nothing happened.

She then handed me the gun meaning it was my turn.

"You really want to die that bad?" I asked her as I pointed the gun on my head and pulled the trigger, but nothing happened

"Not really," She said as she grabbed the gun from my hand and pointed the gun on her temple, "it's just that, the rush excites me, it makes me feel alive," she pulled the trigger but nothing happened as well. "If I win, the both of us should die, a double suicide,"

"Alright, and If I win, you're going to kill Hanagaki Takemichi," I told her as I placed the gun on my temple and pulled the trigger, and still nothing happened.