Chapter 31

Chapter 31:

Chapter 31:

[Akaza's POV]

"Takemitchy, I remember asking you to bring Baji back, so why is his 1st vice commander her but Baji isn't?" Mikey asked Takemichi who looked pretty shaken up. "Just what are you trying to accomplish? Do you really want to die that badly?"

Actually, Mikey has a point. What does Takemichi want to accomplish? He was so eager to get Kisaki out of Toman, but why? he wasn't even part of Toman yet when he punched Kisaki. 

He remained quiet for a while before answering. What's amazing about Takemichi, he didn't even hesitate when he answered.

"Mikey-kun! I want to be a top member of Toman!" He said, his face showed that he was eager to be on top. It's what he really wants to do. "I will make you acknowledge that someday, Mikey-kun! That's what I want to accomplish!"

His answer left me, Draken and Mikey surprised.

Idiot.

I couldn't help but smile at Takemichi's answer. He really is just like Shinichiro. I remember Shinichiro also saying he wanted to be on top.

"That guy is a complete idiot," Draken said, chuckling.

"He sure is" Mikey responded with a smile.

Even without Mikey saying it, he already acknowledges Takemichi. Draken and I could tell, that's why Mikey was so fond of Takemichi, he knew he was special. Ever since we first met him during the Kiyomasa incident, Mikey already knows.

...

I told Mikey and Draken to go ahead, I wanted to talk to Shinichiro alone for a while. I headed to Shinichiro's grave and sat down in front of his tombstone.

"I haven't told you this yet," I started off "I kissed Mikey" I laughed as I remembered that incident in his room. It was funny and unexpected but I don't regret it at all.

"Mikey also told me he kissed me before, funny right?" I continued "I actually wanted to tell you that I am starting to like Mikey"

I never thought I'd like Mikey, we grew up together and all I ever saw him was my best friend. He was nothing like Shinichiro, he was a pain in the ass and a bully, all he ever did was make fun of me. At the same time, he was so much like Shinichiro, he took care of me and never made me feel lonely.

"I was ready to fall for Mikey, but when I saw Kazutora it made me think about what he did to you," I told him "I want to like Mikey, but seeing Kazutora just makes me want to disappear"

The rain is making this talk more depressing than it already is.

"If I kill Kazutora, will it make things better?" I asked. "All I know is, I want to be with Mikey and protect him, I want to be by his side forever"

I stood up from my seat and straightened my clothes.

"Nevermind that, who knows what will happen in the future anyway," I said chuckling, I then felt someone grab my arm and spun me around.