Chapter 27

Chapter 27:

Chapter 27:

"Just give him the damn cb250t already!" I whined as I was doing my shift at Shinichiro's shop.

"It's not his birthday yet, it won't be a birthday present if you don't give it to him on his birthday," He said as he was changing the tires of the babu.

"But we can't have a gang leader who rides a moped" I continued to whine, practically throwing a tantrum on his couch.

"Can you hand me the wrench?" He told me, I got up from my seat and went to his toolbox then handed him his wrench "we also can't have a girl gang member but there you are" He teased.

"I can easily beat you in a fight," I told him making him laugh.

"You don't need to be a great fighter to be a good delinquent," Shinichiro told me. "All you need is a purpose and great people around you"

I knew that Shinichiro was always shining when he was in Black Dragons, he created the era of the delinquents. He leads the underground with his back straight and his head held high. He sucked at fighting but he was still the top delinquent of this generation.

"Shinichiro-san!" Older guys suddenly came into Shinichiro's shop greeting him with full of respect. "Nice to see you again"

"Akashi! You were here yesterday though" Shinichiro pointed out. Akashi-san was a part of the first generation Black Dragons. "You've met Akaza, my assistant"

"Ah Ryouta-san and Eli-san's kid," Akashi-san said.

"You know my parents?" I asked confused.

"Everyone know's the most influential family in Ikebukuro" He informed "your mom owns a huge pharmaceutical company and your father is a Yakuza executive"

"No wonder they're never around" I muttered under my breath.

"Hey there, kid," Shinichiro said patting me on the head "just because your parents are busy doesn't mean they forgot about you"

"Yeah, yeah," I said swiping his hand away from my head. I headed to the counter and sorted out his equipment.

"She's scary, kind of reminds me of my sister" I heard Akashi-san say.

"She's not that scary, watch this" Shinichiro said and approached me "Akaza-chan~" He was up to no good.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused, he then snuck up behind me and gave me a bear hug. My eyes grew wide, my face turned bright red and I became completely flustered. "Shinichiro-kun, stop!" I whined like a child. This was embarrassing!

"Akaza-chan, faints when she gets too flustered, isn't she cute?" Shinichiro said laughing. "I might not be good at fights but I'll still win if it's against you"

"I give up!" I whined as I'm starting to overheat. I eventually fainted from the embarrassment.

...

"Oh, you're finally awake," Shinichiro said as he continued to change the tires of the babu. "Akashi left"

"Ass hole" I muttered under my breath as I got up from the couch. "Why did you have to embarrass me in front of your friend!" 

"To prove a point," He said laughing. "Aren't you supposed to be out with Manjiro and the rest?"

"Crap!" I muttered as I grabbed my bag from the counter and ran outside the shop "I'll be back before closing!" I told Shinichiro-kun, he waved goodbye to me.

I quickly ran to our rendezvous point where Toman was supposed to meet for the touring. Everyone was already there and was giving me death glares.

"Sorry I'm late there were a lot of customers at the shop" I lied.

"That's not true, nobody buys anything in that shop" Mikey pointed out, I just gave him the meanest glare.

"Let's get going" Was all I could say.

...

"Ocean time!" Draken yelled as we were driving to the beach with the other members behind us, one of them was waaaaaaayyyy behind us.

"Pick up the pace!" I heard Pah-chin tell Mitsuya.

"What am I supposed to do? He's too damn slow!" Mitsuya answered. Mikey was way behind everyone so we can't really go really fast and can't enjoy the highway.

We had no choice but to stop and wait for Mikey and his stupid moped.

 "Mikey, how long are you going to rock that moped? You're our president" Draken pointed out. "Just switch for a bike already. 

"This is fine," Mikey told us "Are you making fun of my precious ride?

"Yes we are" I told him which annoyed him a little.

"It's my CB250T 50cc model, Street Hawk!" My said completely fooling himself.

"It's a damn moped," We all said in unison.

"You can't even rev it," Draken told Mikey.

"And when someone tried to, you'd go out of control" Mitsuya added

"That's you Mikey" Pah-chin said

"Not really a problem since he's already too damn slow" Kazutora teased making Mikey more annoyed.

"I know you said you don't want to ride anything but a babu but you got no senpai to get one from, why be so stubborn about it? Draken told Mikey.

I want to tell him so bad! Damn you, Shinichiro!

Suddenly another gang showed up making fun of us.

"Hey look at that! We got a shorty wearing a uniform and riding a moped over there!" The stupid-looking blonde dude with a pompadour said; I hate that hairstyle to death!

"Tokyo Manji Gang? Never heard of them" Another one said. "Where did you punks come from?"

"After today you won't forget us" I mumbled as a cracked my knuckles but Mikey signaled me to stop.

"You punks should just study at home and don't come to Yokohama!" A third guy added. 

"Mikey~" I whispered getting annoyed. But he was still signaling me to hold on.

"Well, since we're so lucky to meet, why don't we trash that stupid moped of yours?" The guy with the pompadour said.

"Yokohama Shonan Mermaid? That's a stupid name" I told them making them pissed.

He then swung his bat at Mikey but caught the bat with my hand to stop him. Mikey then gave them the meanest look ever and threatened them.

"If you ever lay a finger on my Street Hawk, I'll kill you" Mikey threatened.

"Ah, whatever," He told, but you could tell he was a little shaken up by Mikey, he then hopped on his bike and rode off with his friends "Prepare for a beating if we see you in Yokohama again or we'll torch your bikes!"

"So what should we do? Murder them?" Baji asked.

"Sounds good, instant win for us" Kazutora responded

"Never mind them, they're gone already," Mitsuya told us

"I'm stupid so whatever is cool with me," Pah said.

"I was ready to murder them but Mikey kept stopping me," I said.

"This is Mikey's fault for riding that moped" Draken pointed out and everyone agreed.