Chapter 102

Chapter 102:

[Akaza's POV]

I honestly thought this time I'd died but again I've survived another bonk in the head. Why can't they just kill me and get this hell of a life over with?

I don't know how long was I out, but once I woke up I realized I was not at the amusement park anymore. Was the war just a dream? What did the hell happen? 

I felt a huge piercing pain in my shoulder, and I realized my hands are tied behind my back. I also have come to realize I was in a bed in an unfamiliar room. 

I was kidnapped?

I tried my best to get myself loose but my gunshot wound was making it hard for me to move. I also realized all of my injuries were attended to. 

"If you continue to struggle like that, it could open up your stitches," A familiar figure said as he entered the room. It was Hajime Kokonoi, what the fuck was he doing here? And where am I to be exact?

"What's going on?" I asked him, "Where am I? What happened to the war?" I bombarded him with questions but he did not answer any of them.

"I think it's best if Mikey was the one who would answer your questions," Koko said as he sat down on a chair in the farthest corner of the room. 

"Mikey?" I asked confused, "Am I in Kanto Manji Gang's hideout?" I asked Koko but again, he did not respond.

A few moments later, Mikey arrived in the room with Sanzu Haruchiyo behind him. That scar-faced fucker, always in my way with everything I do, whether it was in the future or now. I fucking hate this creepy psychopath.

"Mikey," I mumbled in shock as I saw Sano Manjiro, who again just looked at me with those empty eyes of his. "What happened to the war?" 

Sanzu handed Mikey a chair, and he sat down in front of me. he crossed his arms over his chest and gave me a questioning look.

"The war is over," Mikey told me, I can't help but twitch as he said that.

"Like hell, it's over!" I told him, "As long as I'm still alive, Dollars will remain undefeated! Plus I killed South, I defeated Rokuhara Tandai, Kanto Manji Gang defeated Brahman therefore Dollars and Kanto Manji Gang still has to settle things!"

"Are you sure you want to challenge Mikey into another fight, you're still injured," Koko told me, "Plus you're in Kanto Manji Gang Territory all by yourself," Koko pointed out.

So I am in their hideout. Why are they keeping me hostage here? Why didn't Mikey take me out while I was unconscious? What does Mikey want from me? What is his motive?

So many questions popping up in my head because I really don't understand shit right now.

"Why am I even here?" I asked them, again they did not respond.

Mikey stood up and turned his head towards Sanzu and Kokonoi. 

"Can you guys leave the room? I want to have a word with Akaza alone," Mikey told them, Sanzu and Koko stood up from their seats and headed out the door, Mikey following behind them. 

As they were heading towards the door, I noticed a lighter at the nightstand near the bed. I quickly grabbed it from the nightstand and tried to burn off the rope tied around my wrists while their backs are facing me.

I successfully managed to burn off the rope, but I still pretended I was tied up, I don't want to cause a riot yet.

"No matter what happens, do not open this door, do not let anyone disturb us until I leave the room," I heard Mikey instruct Kokonoi and Sanzu,