BONUS CHAPTER

For those who requested more of Draken and Akaza. here's an alternate ending for you guys~

After the meeting, I headed back to Draken's shop. I stopped by the pastry shop Anri likes and brought snacks for everyone.

After buying some pastries, I arrived at Draken's shop and wondered why the sign said it's close the shop usually closes at 8 pm

As I headed inside it was total chaos. Anri was running around in her underwear and Jichiro was scattering all of the sparkplugs and other small bike parts all over the counter.

I saw Draken sitting on the couch at the corner, looking exhausted.

"You two have 3 seconds to report in front of me" I yelled, "1... 2..."

Before I could get to three, Anri and Jichiro stood in front of me looking guilty and apologetic, they knew I was angry.

"Akaza, thank goodness," Draken said as he got up from his seat and dragged himself towards me, "I'm exhausted"

Ryuguji Ken, who can beat up more than 100 guys got tired from taking care of 2 children. That's hilarious.

"What happened?" I asked, I couldn't help but be amused about all of this. 

"I was trying to change Anri's dress because she spilled her orange juice on her, but she ran away" Draken started off, "Jichiro is so into bikes now that he wants to learn about bike parts and tools, hence he 'explored' the shop" I was trying to force myself not to smile but I couldn't help it.

"Anri, go get your shirt from the bag. Jichiro put everything back where you got them" I told the two of them, they nodded and quickly did what I told them.

"I couldn't even get them to listen," Draken said, amazed that my children quickly became obedient.

"Someone has to play bad cop between the two of us," I told him as I handed him the bag full of pastry.

...

Draken and I continued to see each other for about 6 more months, but we kept it between just the two of us. We didn't want the others to know just yet. Takemichi and Hina did get married and are living a perfect life together now.

Everyone is living a good life and we all still get together at least once a month to hang out and catch up with each other.

As for Mikey, I have never heard from him ever since he moved back to the Philippines. I still think about Mikey, we all do, it's sad but what can we do? We tried everything we could to get to him but he doesn't want to be saved.

As for my company, well I retired as Chairman and asked Ryuuji to take over, I'm still a major stockholder though, my family still owns 90% of the company I just let Ryuuji take over. 

My relationship with my children has improved drastically once I stopped looking for Mikey, all my attention was now with my two children and Draken, and I can finally say I'm perfectly happy with my life.

"Yo! Kenny! I brought you lunch" I greeted as I headed inside his shop, "Inupi, I brought you some too" 

"I told you to stop calling me that," Draken said as he got up from his seat beside the bike he was fixing and headed towards me to take the bag, "Don't you have a stockholders and admins' meeting today?"

"I asked Ryuuji to cover for me," I said as I sat down on the couch, "What are you guys doing?"

"I'm changing this bike's muffler," Draken said as he handed Inui his lunchbox.

"Give me," I said as I grabbed his screwdriver from his back pocket and sat down beside the bike "I haven't tinkered with bikes in so long,"

"Don't hurt yourself" Draken teased.