Chapter 122

Chapter 122:

"You remember it, don't you, Haruchiyo?" I questioned Sanzu who was kneeling on the ground, shocked by what was happening, "You were Shinichiro's trigger, which means you have memories of the original timeline,"

"I don't understand," Takemichi said, completely confused with the revelation that was taking place, "Shinichiro-kun is a timeleaper?"

"He did everything to save me and because of that, this was the result," Mikey explained,

"The Dark Impulse Mikey has was manifested from both love and hate--," I started off as I explained what really happened, "It was the result of Shinichiro's strong love for Mikey, and his deep hatred for me,"

[FLASHBACK]

In the original timeline, everything went downhill when Mikey and I turned 10, we were in the 3rd grade and didn't really know any better,

During that time Mikey frequently went on bike rides with Shinichiro and the Black Dragons,  that's when he started getting interested in bikes and gangs. 

"No fair! Why does Mikey get to go?" I whined as I was shining his bike with a rug, 

"Because girls aren't allowed in the Black Dragons!" Mikey teased as he stuck is tongue out at me,

"You're not even into bikes!" I retorted as I threw the rug at his face, "That's not fair!" I continue to whine at Shinichiro who just chuckled awkwardly in response,

"How about I'll talk you out on a drive after the meeting?" Shinichiro offered as he patted me on the head, I smiled and quickly nodded in response.

Mikey and Emma were still young when they lost their father in a car accident, and I barely see my parents either but Shinichiro made sure to look after us despite being so young himself, he became like a father figure to them and despite not being related to either of them, he didn't treat me any different from Mikey and Emma.

One day Shinichiro was walking home after visiting their family's grave, he then decided to buy toys to bring home.

He got Emma a teddy bear, Mikey got a toy model plane and Shinichiro got me a toolbox kit.

I was in awe of the gift I got. I started tweaking bikes because I wanted to get close to Shinichiro but as years passed I genuinely fell in love with fixing bikes, my parents would never approve of such an unladylike hobby but Shinichiro got it for me despite my parents' strong distaste for it and because of that I dedicated myself in becoming Shinichiro's apprentice.

"Don't tell your parents, okay?" Shinichiro said as I held the tools in my hands, I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with Shinichiro even more but I did.

"Woah, I have never seen you this happy before," Mikey said as he started building his toy plane,

"My parents never really got me anything I actually wanted, they would get me dolls and makeup that I never used or played with, this is the first time I got something I actually wanted," I said as I was on the brink of crying.

...

A few weeks passed and everything was fairly normal,

Shinichiro would work at this local bike shop in Shibuya while Mikey would go around and play with Baji and Haruchiyo. I would occasionally play with them but most of the time I was in the kitchen teaching Emma how to cook or clean,

Things were going great so far, Mikey was having fun with his friends, I would teach Emma girl things like a big sister would and Shinichiro would come home after his shift then teach me some new things about fixing bikes,