Chapter 75

Chapter 75:

"Rindo-kun, do you want a drink?" I asked casually, not really caring if a gun is pointed at my head. 

"Akaza-chan, you have some balls going into a club where Bonten is at," Rindo told me, 

"How did you even know I was here, I was told my name would be confidential," I told him as I placed the menu down, 

"When I heard one of my men got roundhouse kicked in the head by a woman I already knew it was you," Rindo said as he put his gun down. "What are you trying to do? Why are you here?"

"Where's Mikey?" I asked him, He sat down in front of me and lit a cigarette.

"Mikey is in the booth, but he's guarded by several men," He said as he inhaled his cigarette

"Mikey is in the booth, but he's guarded by several men," He said as he inhaled his cigarette. "You're never going to get to him."

"I figured," I said, 

"It's been 12 years since we last saw each other, how about this, to celebrate this reunion, I'll answer all your questions," Rindo said as he took another hit of his cigarette. "I'll answer everything I know about Mikey"

"What's the catch?" I asked, he shook his head in response

"No catch, I know it's been hard for you and your family without Mikey around" He answered.

"Then, how is Mikey?" I started off.

"Mikey is very disconnected from everyone, he will never share what he feels, it's strictly professional so I can't really answer that question" He answered.

"Did he ever mention why he left?" I asked sadly,

"From what I can tell, he never wanted to leave," Rindo told me, "He always carries with him a picture of you and your children, so from that, I can tell he thinks about you often, for his reason I don't know"

"Can I meet him?" I asked, he shook his head.

"From what Sanzu has told me, you met Mikey 3 months ago and he said the next time you two will meet, he'll kill you" Rindo started off, "I still have high respect for your father with that I can't let you two meet"

Our conversation was interrupted by a bunch of those escorts giggling and flirting at the Bonten executives, Sanzu seemed to be enjoying himself the most.

"I know what you're thinking," Rindo told me, "Not a single woman has ever gone near Mikey"

"What?" I was caught off guard.

"Mikey never lets anyone near him, especially women, he's not interested, he just drinks and watches everyone."  He told me, he then glanced at my hand where my wedding ring is. "He still wears your wedding ring too"

My heart melted, I'm glad that no matter how far apart we are, even though we took separate paths, he was still committed to me.

"That's all I need to know, thank you," I told him

"You should leave before they see you," Rindo said as he pressed his cigarette in the ashtray. "especially Sanzu, he might not hold back especially now that he's completely intoxicated"

"Too late," I said as I saw Sanzu glaring at us from his booth, "Get down!" I said as I pushed Rindo to the side and avoided the knife being thrown in our direction by Sanzu, the knife landed on the wooden post behind me.

"I knew it, I knew I smelled desperation" Sanzu approaching us. "You're lucky Mikey already left, but that gave me the privilege to dispose of you myself!"

"Isn't the desperate one here, you?" I told Sanzu, 

"Mikey told us to not lay a hand on her!" Rindo told Sanzu. Mikey did that?

"But Mikey isn't here," Sanzu said as he brought out his gun and pointed it at me, "One move and I'll shoot you".

I quickly grabbed the knife that was sticking on the wall and sliced Sanzu's hand so he'd let go of the gun. Once I did, he dropped the gun and I pointed the knife at his neck.

"Speedy fucker" Sanzu muttered, laughing.

"Tell me where Mikey is residing," I told Sanzu,

"That's something I can't give out, but I'll tell you this, he always stays at the abandoned bowling alley near the FNN Club, alone," Sanzu told me, "If you want to die so bad, go visit him there"

"I appreciate the info," I told him then dropped the knife.  

"Don't I get a reward for the information you got?" Sanzu said cheekily. I then tossed him Ryuuji's personal calling card.

"Contact him, he'll give you whatever drugs you want," I told Sanzu.

"Now that's what I'm talking about" He cheered happily. "Pleasure doing business with you,"

"This deal stays between us, I don't want my company's name being tied together with Bonten," I told Sanzu,

"Will do," He said and went back to his booth full of female escorts.

"Are you really planning on seeing Mikey?" Rindo asked me, 

I have to, maybe I can still save him. As long as we're both still alive, we can work things out no matter how complicated it gets, right? I will not abandon Mikey, but I'm not putting my children in danger either, I'm doing this alone.

"I'll just talk to him" I told Rindo,

"The question is, is he going to talk to you?" Rindo replied, I know for a fact that I could get killed if I go to Mikey, but this could be my last chance in ever seeing him again.

...

I headed out of the club and was about to head home, the whole thing was exhausting, just seeing Sanzu is draining me. I really hate that guy, he creeps the shit out of me. (A/N: I actually like him a lot XD)

"I can't believe I got out unscathed," I told myself as I headed to where my bike was parked.

I then noticed someone running towards me and tried to slashed me with a knife in the face, I manage to block it with my arm but now I have a huge cut on my arm.

I held my arm in pain, putting pressure on it to try and stop the bleeding.

"Son of a bitch" I muttered.

"Quick as ever, Akaza-chan," An older gentleman said as he approached me, he then signaled the attacker to leave. The older gentleman had a scar on his right eye, he was one of Shinichiro's friends! "Akashi Takeomi, first-generation Black Dragon's vice-captain"

"I guess a lot of people turned bad after Shinichiro died," I told him, he just chuckled at me.

"I just came here to say hi," He told me, "I haven't seen you in almost 2 decades"

"Then why attack me?" I asked him, "What do you want?"

"I'm actually doing you a favor," He told me, "Now that you're injured, you can't meet Mikey, don't think I don't know your stupid little deal with Sanzu"

"This is between me and Mikey," I told him,

"I don't think Shinichiro wants to see you this soon, wherever he is," He said as he turned his back on me and started walking away, "Just let Mikey go already, you're better off without him"