Chapter 44

Chapter 44:

"Cheap trick pointing a knife at an innocent girl," I told Inui who was standing firm, with the look in his eyes you can tell he won't hesitate to kill.

"Innocent my ass, you're just as dangerous as Mikey" Inui replied, pointing the knife closer to my neck.

"If you know I'm just as dangerous as Mikey, why threaten me with just two of you?" I asked him "I could just beat both of you up right here, right now"

"You're not going to do that" Kokonoi stated cockily.

"Taiju and Mitsuya have called a truce between Toman and the Black Dragons, but knowing Taiju he won't stand by it," Inui told me.

What?

"I also talked with Matsuno Chifuyu, Hanagaki Takemichi, Hanma Shuji, and Kisaki Tetta," Kokonoi said sticking his tongue out at me. "Who knows what information I leaked to them, I can even get Mitsuya Takashi involved now that Hakkai is in Black Dragons, right now I have your precious captains eating at the palm of my hands"

"What are you guys plotting?" I asked, I was getting pissed but I tried to remain calm, I can't really do anything right now. I don't know what the situation is.

"If you want to save your little friends, join the Black Dragons," Inui said as he put his knife back in his pocket "You have until midnight to decide, we'll be waiting at the abandoned parking lot near the train station, come alone"

"Oh and if you tell the Invincible Mikey or anyone from Toman about this, we'll kill Shiba Hakkai," Kokonoi said with a smirk plastered on his face.

Kokonoi and Inui then left the school.

I don't have much time to think about this since they only gave me until midnight. Why would they want me to take over the Black Dragons anyway? 

"There you are!" Mikey said walking in my direction. "I've been looking all over for you, what's wrong?"

I don't want to tell anyone about this, who knows what will happen if I told Mikey about Inui and Kokonoi. They specifically told me not to tell anyone.

"I was taking a nap then a wasp came" I lied. Mikey then started laughing at me. I love that laugh so much.  

"That's cute," He said still laughing "We should go back, class is about to start," He said as he grabbed my hand and started pulling me back inside the school.

"Mikey?" I started off, he then stopped in his tracks and turned to face me. "I love you"

Mikey's eyes grew wide and he started turning red. He tried acting cool and calm but he was fidgeting the whole time, it was adorable.

"I love you too" He mumbled shyly, I couldn't help but chuckle at how Mikey reacted.  "Let's go out on Christmas!"

My heart skipped a beat as he said that.

"Yeah!" I said cheerfully, I can't wait until Christmas! "Let's go," I said as I pulled him back inside the school.

...

Christmas is in 5 days, this is actually the first time I'll be celebrating Christmas with a boyfriend. I'm so overwhelmed.

But before I can celebrate Christmas, I have the Black Dragons to worry about. I wonder what's the situation anyways?

"Akaza-san, are you home?" I heard Ryuuji-kun call out from outside my apartment, I got up from my bed and let him in.

"Ryuuji-kun, what brings you here?" I asked surprised to see him. We haven't really got a chance to talk ever since I retired from Toman.