New Party Member

"The Holy Lance."

Y/N stepped inside the barrier through the wall of Big Ben with Gray holding his hand. They are quickly getting glares from everyone inside the secret lobby of Magus.

Especially Gray, as no girl normally comes inside the secret entrance of Mage's Association. There are three entrances with one secret too. And Y/N and Gray took the secret entrance. It raises many questions for the people in the lobby and thought hard about who they are. The Magus could guess they are new as they have never seen them before.

Yet, nobody could guess who they are. Their looks do not match any descriptions and Y/N looks more like a single father than a Magus.

Barely, none of the Magus have seen a male holding his seeming daughter by the hand, as parents always AND always sees the children like a tool to reach the Root.

In particular, one person glare at them before leaving into the shadow and report something abnormal. Maybe, the last person they have looked after.

Y/N sent some pretty threatening glares to some Magus as he walks past. Remembering the whole instructions from Zelretch, most of the Magus Y/N will meet, will be ruthless. Rarely, some Magus would maybe kind and that is mostly because they are the younger generation and starts learning [Magecraft] before they realize the importance to show their tendency.

"Number 420."

Y/N put his hand on the counter at the reception with Gray tipping her toes, trying to peek up, but her short legs would not reach the desk, even with her toes standing up too.

"This way Sir."

The curtains behind the reception swings to the side and Y/N walks into the darkness with Gray clinging to his arm.

The curtains swing back and cover the entrance. Magus's curiosity rose more as they have never seen someone walking behind the counter and tried the same password as Y/N.

However, the receptionist did not let anyone in and another starts writing a report down from the corner of the lobby.

Meanwhile, Y/N and Gray finally reach the seemingly endless hallway to find themselves outside with the sky clear blue and everything is green.

Y/N then locks his eyes on the man standing in the middle, Zelretch. The old bearded Magician with his cloak over his shoulder and almost reaches to the bottom of his feet.

 The old bearded Magician with his cloak over his shoulder and almost reaches to the bottom of his feet

"You came finally. I have waited sometime now."

"We had a setback."

Y/N answers and Gray let go of his arm. Stepping towards the huge tree in the middle with Zelretch. The green leaves reach Y/N and covered the sun over them.