Love It

Artoria share her look with Souji and both Saberfaces nodded in agreement. The Sakura Saber takes Y/N by his left arm while Saber does it same with his right arm instead.

"Artoria and I have planned something for tonight."

"Majin and Illya have been informed last night, so do not worry about them," Artoria added, and they change their route to the best restaurant in Fuyuki City.

———

"Please come again, dear VIPs!"

The owner of the small ramen bar waves his wave with a smile as Y/N and the two Saberfaces are stepping outside.

Artoria waves happily back as the place is her favorite ramen place and always eats the triple amount of Souji's.

The other two snickers and make their way to the one particular building without Y/N knowing. Inner Souji laughs and both she and Artoria smiles with some secret intensity behind the destination.

"So where are we going now?" Y/N asks them and gets no response. They only smile in silence. The Master chuckles in fear about what is going to happen in a few moments and feel their grip getting tighter.

Then they stop and Y/N looks in front of the building. The mall, one of his true enemies.

"Shopping!" Souji bounces up and Artoria sets her eyes immediately on the burger shop, as they entered.

"..." Y/N tries to turn back, but the strength of two Servants overpower him and drags him with them to the many stores.

———

Olga, the daughter of Lord Animusphere walks around the corner of the mall with an angered expression and crossed arms. The morning for her was the worse ever.

Her Servant almost got her killed, but at least, William was fortunate enough to flee with her from the two Saberfaces.

"Are you still angry about that? I did not know your Lord Bastard has two Servants."

"Shut up and carry my bags, Tell." Olga throws another bag into the stack of bags in William's hands and looks over to the last clothing store.

"Master, the mall is closing soon."

"I said shut up." The white-haired girl steps inside the store with William struggling behind with her bags of clothes. Women and their tendency to buy everything their eyes meet.

"Stand there and do not make any eye contact with anyone." The Master orders her Servant and William saluted playfully to Olga's annoyance.

The glasses Servant steps over to the corner and notices someone else is standing over there too. His hands are also filled with bags. Their eyes meet and William could feel the man is a good spirit.

"Carry bags gang?"

"Yep." The black-haired man shortly answers and has his eyes over to the counter.

"Name is William."

"Foreigner, nice. My name is Y/N." They shake hands and soon a conversation started following after introducing themselves. The Servant laughs loudly to hear Y/N got two women. William is already feeling tired of having his Master around and acting bratty sometimes.