The Package

BANG

BANG

SLASH

BANG

The sounds of bullets hitting its targets and the simplest slashes from the blades echo the soon clear dungeon of Einzbern Castle.

The living dolls are spread around them as Souji cleans her katana. Y/N looks over to Kiritsugu as the former Magus killer crouched down to one of the bodies.

"We should move quickly, Jubstacheit will sense our presence soon." Kiritsugu stands up and looks at them.

"Artoria, make a road for us." The king jumps up to the staircase and kicks the door as everyone follows her behind. Kiritsugu walks past her and points to the right.

"Illya's room should be that way. Jubstacheit will send golems and Homunculus from this way."

"Got it, Majin, you help Kiritsugu." The tanned Servant nodded and puts the former Magus killer under her arm and runs right while Y/N and the others take guard.

"Who dares to invade the Einzbern?!"

Y/N steady his foot down as the man himself appeared. Jubstacheit.

<><><>

"Here!" Kiritsugu shouts and Majin Okita stops running. Being a Servant can get to a place faster than humans and Kiritsugu is grateful for that.

"Okay on thr-"

Majin Okita did not have any time to count and kicked the door open. The scream of a girl frozen the Servant and she remembered why she saw sent with Kiritsugu.

"Majin sorr-" Before Majin Okita could apologize, a hammer slammed her into the ground. Kiritsugu widened his eyes as a hand through the wall stood still in the air beside his face.

He shut his mouth to not make any sounds, but the arm already knew he is standing there and starts choking him. His body lifted up and the arm around his throat pulls him back.

The Emiya grunts as the boot are smashed into his face. But he chuckles as his daughter hides behind the maid's skirt.

"Emiya Kiritsugu, you have forfeited your life by stepping in here."

"Dad?" Illya behind the maid's skirt peek her head and in fact, see her father lying on the ground.

"Illya." The girl sheds a tear as her father finally came back. And the maid scoffs. She kicks Kiritsugu into the wall and pushes Illya away.

"Stay bac-" Majin Okita recovered from her short bonk and tackles the maid down. Illya lets a squeak out and runs over to her father while her maid gets beaten by Majin Okita's bare hands.

"What are you doing, dad? Why is Iris hurting you?"

"Because your grandfather does not like me. Now let us go."

He weakly stands but falls to the ground as the curse and the damage from the kicked finally hits him. And both at the same time. Illya tries to lift him up, but her small body and strength are not enough.

BOOM

She screams as Majin Okita gets kicked into the wall beside Illya and Kiritsugu. The maid was about to smash the Servant with the hammer, but then the golden sword pierces through the Homunculi.

"Are you okay, Majin?" Artoria appeared and help the Servant up.

"Majin fine, the maid just have the strength of a Servant."

"I see, glad to one-shot it with my Excalibur." The Servants looks to the side at Illya and the girl slowly backed away and hold her fists in the air. She is ready to protect herself and her father.

"Try me!" Illya yells at them and with the most stoic expressions. Artoria takes the girl under the arm and Majin lifts the unconscious Kiritsugu on her shoulder.

"Where is Master?"

"Keeping the others at bay with Souji."

"Hmm, let us help them." Majin Okita picks her speed up and runs outside with Artoria with Illya trying to get free and Kiritsugu literally snoring. The man just falls asleep during the battle.

"Let my dad and I go!" Artoria sighs and knocks the girl unconscious with a simple move by her hand and the Servants arrive outside.

"We got the package!"

As Artoria shouts from the other side, Souji kicks the golem off her blade and leaps back to Y/N.

"Do finish move now, Y/N."

The Master smiles as his plan seems not to be a failure. Now he just needs to do an all going assault, to knocked the Einzbern's forces back. The black-haired jumps into the air.

"Fragment Deployment. Grant me flames." An unnamed bow forms in Y/N's right hand.

"The radiance of the morning sun!" He pulls the string by his left hand.

"Burn! Devour!" Jubstacheit freezes in his steps as he sees the burning eyes from the sky. The flaming eyes are staring into his and have already claimed his soul.

"Anything and everything!" His fate is sealed. Jubstacheit closes his eyes as the arrow pierces him and two milliseconds later, the head of the Einzbern dies of getting exploded and everything around him engulfs too.

Kiritsugu opens an eye from the sound and sees everything around burn. The endless snowstorm has stopped and Einzbern Castle is already on the ground in ashes from the fire. He looks around and sees Y/N stood alone in front of them with his back towards them. The former Magus killer knows one certain thing. Y/N is definitely not the person to messed with.