First Name

She opens her eyes and blinks to be sure she is actually in the room. And she is. The Saber smile and flip the cover off her and runs over to the door.

As she slides the door open, she was met by the body of the person she was about to look after. Her smile grew bigger and she buries her head into his chest while he gets two death glares from behind.

"Artoria, you woke up finally."

Y/N awkwardly chuckles and returns the hug as he feels the death glare turned into more the door to death. He gently pushes Saber off him and turned around to his two other Servants.

"This is late and Artoria has woke up now. I think we all need some sleep, especially you Okita."

"Huh?! What do you mean, Master?"

"Well, you are short and maybe if you sleep, you will gro-"

"Also my breasts too?!"

Okita grabs him by the arms and the Master feels the nails crawled into his skin. He nodded and Okita jumps with a fist in the air.

"Yes! I will definitely go to sleep then! Just wait Alter me! In a few days, I will get taller and bustier too!"

"Sure and I will marry Y/N in a day or two."

Majin Okita jokes, but Okita did not take the joke lightly and growls at her tanned version before stomping over to her room. The devil Okita quickly turned her head to Y/N and Artoria behind him and wave her hand goodnight.

"You too Majin."

Artoria awkwardly waves back and waited to put her hand down till the tall Servant disappears into her room, just two rooms away from the room Artoria and Y/N are standing at. Then the king turned around to her Master.

"So... This is your room..."

"Yes... I can sleep in the guest room."

Y/N responds and starts walking to the guest room, but the grip from his back by Artoria's hand stops his tracks.

"Would it not be better if you sleep here, I can go to my room again..."

"Good thinking, Artoria." They swap positions and Y/N gives a glance out of his room and sees Artoria runs into her room, only a room between theirs.

Y/N slides the door back in and sighs. He wipes the sweat off his forehead and buttons his shirt off. And to his surprise, the door slides open and sees Artoria.

He flustered in embarrassment as he only has pants on, but it seems she does not care and slides the door back behind her. Their eyes meet and locked at each other. Y/N opens his mouth to say something but closes as he still feels embarrassed in his lack of clothes in front of her, as they both remember their time and knows each other's feelings.

"Sorry, I just can not sleep in my room tonight, so I thought I could sleep here."

Saber plays with her hair and looks on the floor, embarrassed by her own question.

"Uhhh..."

"Say yes you idiot!"

'Hans?!' Y/N suddenly hears Hans in his head and quickly step aside for Artoria to step over to his bed.

"Sure, of course!"

"Mn, many thanks."

Artoria slowly takes her blue string tie off and then to her white shirt. Y/N slaps himself and looks at the wall as Artoria takes her clothes to sleep. He just stares at the wall and feels a tap on his shoulder after a minute or two.