Some Erotic Novels [Lemon]

Yo!

Smut/Lemon is here!
And I will not put a warning as the entire chapter is literally just smut

Now ciao my readers

———

Souji looks at Y/N as he bows down on his knees in front of her. The short Servant angrily crossed her arms and looks behind him, glaring at Majin Okita.

"... Why the hell does my bustier little sister get to kiss you first!? Is it because I got small breasts?!" Souji flips and grabs the wooden sword. Y/N let a yelp out and Majin Okita closes her eyes to meet her fate.

———

Artoria and Gray next to each ate the food on the table faster than anyone could get the smallest glace on the food. Caren giggle and pick her spoon and slowly enjoys her food. Shiki does the same as her little sister while Majin Okita takes small bites.

Souji and Y/N are not seen with them as those two are at the kendo room with the Servant disciplining her Master.

"Ah!" She rushes at him while holding her katana as blue rings around Y/N fires with blades after her.

"Let me hit you!" Souji screams through the entire household and before both knew it, everyone has gone to sleep while Souji tried to cut her Master in pieces for hours.

"Souji, let me take a shower." Y/N grabs her arm wrist and pulls her closer to him. Souji immediately drops her blade and is flustered by his bold and odd behavior. Grabbing her arm and pulling her to him, is something she has read in a novel during her life.

"You will get your time when it comes." He let go of her wrist and walks to the main bathroom, leaving the Servant alone inside the kendo room.

"I will get my time when the time comes... Then, what if I do it by myself! Yes, good thinking Souji! Just focus!" She puffs her cheeks together and turned her head towards the hallway. The Servant's lips formed into a smirk and she rubs her hands together with a foolproof plan.

———

Y/N flickers his light and steps inside his room half-naked, only wearing the towel around his hip. He slides the door and opens the wardrobe to get some clothes on, but he notices something.

The light he switched on is suddenly off and the smell of candles reaches his nose. Then he finally notices the music and at that moment he knew something is off.

Y/N turned around and see his dear Servant, Souji is lying on his bed with red roses petals are spread around the bed, getting the romantic vibes from it.

"Souji?" He notices the cover over her body and could guess she is have noticed by her reddening expression.

"I-I... Hehe... Hi." She panicking and now unsure what to say to him. Forgetting the whole paragraph she has memorized for the moment.

"You are very eager, huh?" Y/N asks her and she hides her face with the cover while nodding slowly. She realized she is can not be confident like she wanted in front of her Master.

"Let me stop this first." He lifts the tonearm away from the disc, stopping the music and turning over to Souji again.

"Will M-Master do Mana t-transfer with h-his poor Servant?" Souji still hides her face with the cover as she stammering the embarrassing words out.