Sacrifice Are Made

"Why?"

The cute voice of Gray echoed the room. The girl looks up to Y/N with her eyes near to cry. The man crouched down and hug the little girl.

"Because this place is not safe for anyone. You can come back in a month, I promise."

Y/N breaks the hug as Gray cries. The girl does not want to get separated from her father figure and she only four years old still, only months away from Summer and her birthday.

"I do not want to. I want to stay with you."

Gray punches on the chest with tears roll down her cheeks. Y/N just let her hit him, he knows she needed to let her frustration on something and he volunteers that.

Add, Gray's Mystic Code looks at its owner with a frown. Add did not like her being sad, even he is a moron towards her. Add cares for her and it understands why Y/N is sending her away.

Morgan looks from the sideline with crossed arms. She did not like either, not Gray leave thing, but she needs to leave too. The fairy only just got Y/N in her arms and now she asked to leave Fuyuki City? That is absurd for both.

"Morgan, I trusted you with Gray. I know you are not very fond of her, but take care of Gray while I am here."

"With your cute Servant? I do not think so."

Y/N gently pushes Gray to Sakura Saber's arms as she is on her knees and stands up to Morgan.

"Stop worrying about her. Worry more about yourself, you almost die because you did not have any Mana and that was three days ago. I want you and Gray somewhere safe, not a question."

He grabs the bag and pushed it into Morgan's chest. The witch look surprised by his harsh behavior and snap at him.

"And you think you can take on seven different Masters and Servants?! You are crazy! Even with Mystic Eyes, you can not go against them. And if you do defeats some, you can never defeat King Arthur with his Noble Phantasm!!"

"Well, I have a better chance than you do!"

"And you got better chances altogether if I stay here!"

"Not a chance Morgan! You take Gray somewhere safe! How hard can that be!?"

"So do not want us here?!"

"Of course not! An ongoing war is-"

SLAP

Gray's and Sakura Saber's eyes widen as they see one hell of a heated argument led to a slap on Y/N from Morgan. Y/N looks surprised at first, but his expression turned into a sad one as he sees a tear rolling down from Morgan's eyes.

"Fine! You can go to hell! I hope you die trying taking on King Arthur!"

In Y/N's eyes, everything slows down. He had the chance to stop Morgan from taking Gray from Sakura Saber's arms, but he let her take the girl and the door slams behind the fairy witch.

He just stares at the door for seconds and the seconds turned to minutes. Then the minutes turned into hours and the fourth hour staring at the door, Sakura Saber snaps her fingers in front of his face.

"Master, we should head out."

Y/N did not respond than staring at the door with all his passion on it.

———

"Do you understand the foundation?"