The Matou Trilogy

Fate/Stay Night: The Phantom Matou

Emiya Shirou weakly opens his eyes and sees he is lying in his room

Emiya Shirou weakly opens his eyes and sees he is lying in his room. He quickly recalls the last memories and starts moving to his living room as he hears a voice from there.

He slides the door and sees the room is filled with Servants and Masters. But the most disbursement about it, is none of them look great. Everyone held a displeasure expression and he could not find Y/N or Illya among them.

"Where are they?"

The news broke Shirou as Souji steps in front and told everything that happened while he was sleeping.

"No... No... I can not be!"

Shirou runs out of the building and rushes over to the L/N residence. But as he arrives, he only finds Ayako, Nero, Bazett. The house is empty of Y/N and Illya. Two people, he can call his older brother and sister.

They got captured.

"NOOOOOO!!" The neighborhood is filled with Shirou's cry.

———

Illya gags out as the hideous smell hits her nose. Then the feeling of something slowly crawling on her made her heart beat faster.

"I am sorry Onee-san..." Illya sees Sakura coming out of the shadow with two Servants behind her. The Homunculi glare at the former Tohsaka in anger and tries to wiggle herself out of the chains.

"I-I-If I let you free? Y-You, do not attack or try to flee, okay?" Illya spits at Sakura's chest and the young girl looks down with a sad expression.

"I see... Please do not scream too much, or else I get nightmares..." Sakura slowly went upstairs and Illya glares at the two Servants. Both held no expression, but Illya can tell they are angered by her spitting on Sakura.

After the door closes, Illya starts feeling the crawling again and someone eating her skin too. She looks around and sees some kind of worm is trying to wiggle its body inside her. Her expression turned grim as she knows what it is.

"Like my present, Einzbern? The newest and finest Crest Worm in the whole world."

Then an old hunched man with a cane slowly steps in front of her. Illya starts feeling afraid as she knows what effect [Crest Worm] has and she does not want to experience that.

"Well, I hope your will is strong." The chains start lower down and Illya feels more [Crest Worms] wiggling into her body. The bald man laughs as he watches the young woman screams out in pain.

———

The school felt slower than ever. Y/N is not there and his sudden absence could be greatly seen. Over the week, the students lost their motives in P.E. and the principal starts getting more and more problems in his hands.