Snap

Merlin tilted her head as Y/N suddenly starts tearing up crazy. Jeanne notices too and feels bad for pulling her hand back.

"Are you seriously crying over she pulled her hand back?

The wizard does not know he just experiences a locked memory or does Jeanne. Both of them thought he is crying over she pulled her hand back.

"Sorry, Y/N, but I ju— Eh?"

"I am so sorry Jeanne! I failed to rescue you! Please forgive me for not remembering you, I have memory loss." Merlin holds her mouth as Y/N embraces Jeanne into a hug and the Ruler's cheeks flustered up in completely pink.

"Ah, I see. I-I..." Jeanne is simply lost her words to Y/N and just buries her head against his head.

Merlin started feeling more confused by their behaviors and remember something. She forgot to turn her skill off.

"Oops." She quickly makes it disappear without them noticing, fortunately for her.

———

Artoria and Souji walk over to the Emiya residence with Illya. And they are not prepared to see who is sitting in the dining room.

The older sister steps inside the home and sees a pair of shoes. The Servants notices it too and they loaded themselves with their blades.

"Shirou~" Illya runs into the room with lights on and sees an unknown blonde man in Kiritsugu's old suit and the head of Tohsaka around the table.

"Einzbern!"

The Shirou's Servant stand up and was about to grab her throat as Rin make it sound she is an enemy, but Artoria and Souji materialize on both sides.

"Shirou, why I am seeing an imposter me?"

Artoria question the puzzled Master and the Pendragon Servant widened his eyes as he finally sees the familiarity of his female counterpart.

"And why are you here, Rin?" Souji tips her katana at the smirking Tohsaka.

"Well, I was just explaining Emiya-kun about the war."

Her face maybe shows confidence, but inside her mind is completely in a mess. She has only seen Artoria a few times, but never notices the two Pendragons looked like each other than now. The young Magus immediately sees Artoria's and Shirou's Servant resembling.

"Wait Souji, are you not a normal human?" Rin only came across that question, as she felt she needs to hold back.

"No, I thought Y/N told you." Souji puts her katana away and gestures to Artoria to takes hers too. Illya notices the distressed expression on Shirou by the mentioning of Y/N and looks over to Rin. She made the same expression.

"Where is big brother?" Her eyes flashed and Illya twisted her head from Rin and towards her little brother, breaking the creepy look with a light laugh.

———

Gray swings the [Mystic Code] at the dead people while Add is its scythe form with Caren and Shiki assisting behind her.

"Uhh... Where is the guy!?" Shiki throws some knives into the skulls and Caren uses some support spells on Gray.

"Soon, I think? The Puppet Master's coordinates are right here." Caren kicks the arm away and Gray quickly scissored the dead in pieces with Add.