Need

Every Servant and Y/N stood outside. The Master stares at the stars while the Servants are showing distressed expressions.

"I know you all have felt it too. And yes, the Grail is back for another round." Y/N turns around to the lights in the building and sees Shiki slowly emerging out of the room.

"Bazett's condition is stable, but she will live the rest of her life with only an arm."

"I see... Please take Taiga home and do not walk outside alone anymore. It seems another war has started." Y/N walks inside and was about to open the door until Shiki stops him with her question.

"Do you mean the Holy Grail War?" Y/N simply nodded to her question and steps inside the room. Caren is sleeping against the wall with Add on her lap while Gray puts a towel over Bazett's forehead.

"Hey, Gray." The green eyes jolted but relaxed as it was her father who entered.

"Are you doing a bit better now?" Y/N asks his quiet daughter.

"Maybe... I am not sure..." She blinked slowly and take the towel back.

"I understand you have questions about how she ended up in that state and who did it. I can say I just found her in the park dumped in the bushes. No traces of anyone."

"Hmm... What are we going to do with Bazett?"

"Take care of her until she is mentally and physically stable again. She will definitely be depressed and maybe loses her reason to live." He answered honestly.

"Then can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead." Y/N traces his fingers on Bazett's left shoulder.

"Can Caren and I leave her in your care? She and I got a solution to get another arm for Bazett. But it will take some time."

"How long?"

"Tops, a week." Gray answer and Y/N retreat his arm away from the unconscious Magus.

"Just be safe."

"Thank you, dad." Gray hugs him and Y/N just weakly smiles. Feeling weird Gray is taking something into her own matters. She has definitely grown in the last ten years as the student of the infamous Wizard Marshall.

———

"Well, that is just bad," Hans said his honest opinion about the situation and getting the nods of agreement from Muramasa and Leonidas.

"I know and what are we going to do? I could go suicide and destroy the Grail for real."

"Cross that stupid idea out. We can not let you die for the Grail. It is the worse battle strategy ever."

"Tell that to the kamikazes."

"Those Japanese people do not know anything other than their pride. You can tell that by looking at Muramasa."

"Ouch." Muramasa crosses his arms as Hans' words pierce his heart. Leonidas laughs until Hans insult King Sparta like the swordsmith too.

"Then what else can we do?" Y/N ignores the crying Spartan, who is clinging to his leg.

"Win and wish Morgan back?" Muramasa and Leonidas stop their own doings as Hans said the name. Both men grab the book worm by each arm and shake him like a rag doll.

"Do not say something like that! Do you want him to die!" The men whisper-yell into the bookworm's face while Y/N needed to process.

"Look at him! He is dying now!" Leonidas slaps Y/N, but he is unfazed and Muramasa drops Hans on the ground with an annoyed sigh.