New Friend

The brown-haired girl tries to steer the wheelchair but struggles badly as she tries to lift it over the footpath pavement. Majin with Caren holding her hand notices the girl with a wheelchair and person sitting on it.

"Majin-nee, should we help them?" The tanned Okita nodded subtly and walks over to them.

"Go away! I do not need your laughing!" The brown-haired girl shouts at them but Majin Okita ignores the shouting presses her palm against the back of the wheelchair, pushing it over the pavement.

"Goodbye." The Servant bid the girl and the woman on the wheelchair goodbye and takes Caren by her hand again.

"Wait!" Majin Okita turned around to the girl and see she is running up to them.

"I did not need your help! But thanks!" Caren giggles at the girl's blushing expression and Majin Okita smiles softly.

———

The Master read the file again and again. Grabbing another file beside and read that too. Souji and Shiki look at the process in a loop. Y/N read the first file then going to the next. And sometimes of reading that, he goes back to the same file he just read.

"What is Dad doing really?" Shiki whispered to Souji.

"Y/N is reading about the Einzbern. They got a child and Y/N was asked to check on her. So he has been reading about their family history and trying to find out how to tap through their Bounded Field."

Shiki nodded slowly but did not understand a single thing Souji explained to her. The young teen left quickly afterward and Souji steps carefully over to Y/N, not snapping him out of his concretion.

"Emiya Kiritsugu is the possibility the only one, who can walk through the Bounded Field..." Y/N leans his head back and Souji leans her head towards his.

"Are you going to ask Zelretch about the Magus Killer's whereabouts?" She breaks the kiss and Y/N closes his eyes to think.

"Already here!" His eye twitched as Zelretch unwelcome appeared by the second his name is mentioned.

"Are you stalking us twenty-four hours?"

Y/N stands up and sees the old wizard is wearing a yukata, not his normal black-suited attire. The Wizard Marshall grins and posed for them.

"You like it? My granddaughter, Gray picked it up for me."

"First, meh. Second, what are you doing with Gray? I thought she is with Artoria."

"I am! But I also invited Grandpa Zel as he told from the phone, he is very lonely." Gray emerges behind Artoria and the father's eye twitched again. Not liking his daughters are seeing Zelretch as their grandfather, definitely something he would die for not to hear the nickname again.

"Gray, the old man is playing games. He is not lonely and he should go back to his tower or something." Zelretch looks hurt by his words and he makes a circle appeared with his crane.

"Fine! But then I will not say the whereabouts of Emiya Kiritsugu."

"Stop! So you know where he is?" Y/N grabs his arm and the old man turned around with a large grin pasted on his face.

———

Kiritsugu in his comfortable yukata looks at the sky while his son is cooking in the kitchen. Quite a normal day for both of them and nice weather too, it could be sad if someone suddenly appeared and ruined it for them.