Golden Thunder

Fiore curse to herself loudly. How can she have fallen into this situation? Her Servant and King Arthur getting smacked by a golden man with his flying weapons.

Caster standing beside her sent spells after spells at the enemy Servant. But it did not help than anger the Servant fully.

He sent his glowing portals at them at a faster pace and Arthur flips to deflect every blade. Berserker roars and makes the ground under the enemy Servant crack. The three Servants continue to keep the golden man while Archer and Rider are fighting against the blue Lancer.

Both Ushiwakamaru and Lancer jumped around with William sent a horde of arrows at the spearman. Fiore yelps as one portal emerge in front of her, but before the blade could flash into her, Majin appeared and blocked the strike.

"Fuhahaha, Y/N's Little Guardian finally make her entrance." The man pulls a sword out and in the blink of an eye, it pierces through Berserker's hands, as Asterios blocks it.

"Get Master away."

Majin sent the golden man a glare, before running away with Fiore on her shoulder. Arthur chuckles and shares a glimpse with Merlin. The Caster makes gravity spells on the Servant, pulling him down and Saber lands on the man with Excalibur stabbed through his armor.

In the struggle with the spell, Merlin orders Asterios to slam his hand into the hilt like it's some nail and his hand as the hammer. The Servant coughs blood and in rage, portals form out around everyone.

"You damn mongrels!!" Merlin altered the spell and the man flies into every of his blade. Arthur leaps away with Asterios holding the front.

"Hehe, he deserves that." The spearman slices the arm of someone's sudden appearance. And his eyes widened in shock, as he quickly realized who. His movement stop and William sent an arrow into his forehead. Ushiwakamaru comes from behind and stabs her katana into the spearman.

"Goodbye Cü Chulainn." Bazett attached her arm back and blasted the Lancer outside with a punch. The priest in the shadow shakes his head and almost entered the battle, but the Golden Servant had enough.

"Fucking mongrels!! You dare to gaze on me!" Hundreds of thousands of portals blasted in front of everyone in a row. Merlin tried to use a protector barrier, but her arm is cut off. Arthur catches her and Asterios steps in front of everyone.

"None of you are on the same level as Y/N or me!" They closed their eyes and waited for the assault, but their ears rings with the sounds of explosions.

"Grr!"

"What is wrong Gilgamesh? Is your third part mongrel blood boiling now?" Majin lands in front of everyone and makes eye contact with the Golden King.

"You!" Blades fly after her, but Majin with ease deflects everyone like butter, and Merlin channels her own Mana to put her arm back. Arthur rose and charge his holy sword.

"Dan-no-Ura Eight-Boat Leap!!"

Rider appeared before Gilgamesh's eyes and strikes her katana into his eyes. Blinding the angry Servant. "Archer now!" Merlin screams and William lets his finger go.

"Apel Schießen!!" The beam of red pierces through the armor and Berserker's eyes burn in red. Asterios hammers into the ground.

"Get lost... Wander... and... diee!! Everything molds into the infamous labyrinth and Gilgamesh get captured in the middle of it.

"Purgatory!!" Majin slashes Gilgamesh like meat and ended her [Noble Phantasm] with a black beam. The Servant chokes by four various ultra moves done on him. But that is not enough to beat the King of Heroes, unfortunately. Only angered him more.

"It is time for disciplining." Merlin widened by the words and feel the pressure in the air. The others realize slowly too. Arthur grits his teeth as his last strength may be the only thing to keep them alive. "This is a battle to save the world."

"This is barbaric, even if it is one of my tactics."

Countless portals form out as Gilgamesh rose into the air. Majin share a look with Ushiwakamaru, Asterios and William. Merlin did not feel the gaze from her comrades as the problem in front of her.

She knows what will happen. "Arthur." Merlin tries to grasp him, but William suddenly pulls her by the hood.

"This is how treasures are meant to be used."

Asterios and Ushiwakamaru join Arthur's sides. Both holstering their fists or katana. The king smiles and looks back at Merlin.

'This may be selfish, but I will do everything to protect my people.' Arthur looks into the air and meets with Gilgamesh's eyes. The cheerful green meets the prideful red ones. The King of Knights opened his mouth.

"Excalibur!!"

"Gate of Babylon!!" The sky roars, although not just because of two powerful [Noble Phantasm], but of something else. And before Majin flees with Bazett, Merlin, and William. She hears the chuckle from Golden King.

"The sky roars again? Fuhahaha, something interesting happened."

———

Next chapter:

[|] The Known Void [|]