Last Sweet Moment

At one of the many kinds of place in the world. One man chooses to stay inside his basement with a fake priest. Quite irregular of today's society. The year is 1993 and two men are talking about the newest report from the Clock Tower.

"Black-haired man with a little girl walked behind the secret lobby desk. The lobby, only second-rate Magus can enter."

"And they have ever seen afterward. Possible a Master. What do you think Tokiomi?"

"I think we will keep an eye on him, by the problem we do not know what or where he is now. He could be in England still."

<><><>

"Y/N."

Morgan slides the door open and tried to kick the man while he is cooking dinner. Only the poor apron around Y/N got a reaction as it fell.

"Y/N!"

The woman continues to kick my and he never reacted. Completely unfazed by her and everything. Or almost everything, as the tiny girl's voice, made him turned around.

"Mister Y/N, Miss Morgan is trying to get your attention."

Gray tugged him by the arm sleeve and points over to the angered fairy witch. He chuckles and turns the oven off.

"Who knew I have talents with cooki-"

"You washed this? Right?!"

Morgan holds her underwear in front of him and he quickly puts it down with a side glare. She follows his eyes and sees them are looking down at Gray. The witch scoffs and walks out of the kitchen with a loud warning.

"If I find my clothes in the washing machine. I going to drain every last of Mana in you!"

"Do not threaten me with a good time."

Gray tilted her head and hold Add up as the cube laughs its ass off if Add had an ass, to begin with.

"Hahahaha! Your adults are funny Gray."

"You shut it, mistake."

Morgan zaps lightning from her hands at Add, in Gray's hands. Both Gray and her Mystic Code yelps and Y/N quickly put his hand between them.

"Easy now. We have been here two days and we going to live for a while too. We can not act like little kids, Morgan."

"Yeah, woman! Listen to the alph—Agh!"

The fairy grabs Add and try to crush the poor cube. Gray screams and jumps up, trying to take Add back. Y/N sweatdrops, as he feels he is watching the thing call bullying. A term used when someone is getting teased too much by someone.

"I regret ever building you! You useless piece of sh-"

Y/N puts his hand over her mouth and takes Add from her hands, giving Gray her friend back and take Morgan outside of the kitchen.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Wrong? You are. The vessel is. That thing is too. You do not understand this, do you? You could take over Britain by using the vessel and the cube. Remember I told you it is?"