Dual Against Guardian

"Swing with your whole body, not just the arm."

Artoria groans and opens her eyes as she hears the same voice, but always another sentence. Her eyes wandered to the opposite of the room and see Gray sleeping against the door with her arms wrap around her pillow.

The King of Knights lets a tired sigh and walks over to her long-lost descendant and takes the sleeping girl in her arms, before putting the girl in Artoria's own bed.

"I am sorry Gray."

Artoria brushes Gray's hair away and closes the door behind her as she steps out of the room. She slowly reaches the bottom of her shirt and starts pulling it over herself by the time she steps inside the bathroom.

"Wow..."

His voice made Saber shriek and sting back faster than lightning. Y/N hides his face with his hands and ignores both Okitas' eyes on him.

"Sir."

The king coughs with a bit faint blush and sees Okita embracing Y/N while glaring at the tanned woman. Then her thought crossed her mind as she has not seen Shiki, only seen Y/N returned with another person than the fourteen-year girl.

"Did the Counter Force get her?"

"Yeah... We were talking about some battle strategies."

"In the bathroom?"

"Need some bandage."

Artoria's eyes look over to the sink and it is completely covered in blood and his shirt. Y/N smile to Saber and feels the arms around him get tighter.

"Easy now Okita."

Y/N turns back to his Servant and the short Servant just puffs her cheeks and looks away, reminding him of someone.

Artoria notices a bit of life in Y/N's disappearing as he stands up and walks out of the bathroom. She looks then to the normal Okita and the tanned Okita.

"Uhhh... How do I address you?"

"Majin Okita."

Saber slowly nodded before tilting her head in utter confusion.

———

"Where is big sister Shiki?"

Gray stares down at Y/N while is on his knees and head hanging down in failure-like. Add snickers from behind, before he is stomped by both Okita. The two Okita quickly glare at each other till Artoria broke them off.

"She got captured..."

"And what are you doing?"

"Healing my wound until we got a plan."

He looked and then he did, Gray throws herself into his face and wrapping her arms around his head. He tries to get the girl off his face, but the strength of King Arthur in Gray is shown again, and continues to hug his head like a steroid koala.

"Gray, he can not breath."

Artoria possibly the sanest person in the room other than Y/N as Okita tries to fight her counterpart, trying to rule the enemy out. Gray hissed at the king and crawls at her too.

"Are you a cat?"

Saber look at her vessel in disbelief as Gray slowly lets go of Y/N and he quickly starts breathing normally again.

"I see you have missed me too."

Gray nodded up and down with a smile and feels his hand over her head. She sent Artoria the tongue and quickly smile back to Y/N again. The father did not notice it and continue to rub Gray's head like a spoilt child.