Strike II

His body stirred as they are looking at Ryúdō Temple. The people living, he can cross the only one with the abilities to have a Servant.

He hoped Assassin's tip is a mistake, but he and the other can feel the Mana in the air. There are some normally, but now, the Mana is greater and bigger than ever.

Souji and Majin sighs. Their favorite place, only second to their home is possibly getting destroyed at any moment now.

Artoria grasps his hand and squeezes it firmly. There is no time to get all sentimental right now. They are here now to get rid of Medea if Gramps' tracking skill is correct.

"Full-on attack or ambushing?"

"Full-on attack. I called Hishiri to clear the entire permit for this." Y/N answered Artoria and slowly forms a bow.

"Let us not wreck this place too much."

"I agree with Majin, this is too beautiful to get destroyed." Souji tight her ribbon with Majin forming Purgatory in her hand.

"I will take lead then." Artoria summons Excalibur and they leap up to the staircase. Y/N takes three arrows out and pulls the string as he notices someone in the shadow between the trees.

"Ho?"

They stop as an indigo ponytail blows by the wind. A little bird landed on his finger and shifts his attention slowly over to Y/N and the gang.

"You finally came. Assassin Class and True Name, Sasaki Kojirō."

He reveals his [True Name] and confused them all except Y/N

He reveals his [True Name] and confused them all except Y/N. The white-haired man only glares at Assassin.

"It is pressure to be your acquaintances, Pillar of Sabers and their strong Master."

"Pillar of Sabers?" Artoria lowered her sword down in confusion.

"Yes, just gag name in the Holy Grail War community." Assassin pops the bird before it could fly away and Y/N still holds the arrows at him.

"Please go on, I just want to fight her."

He points at Artoria with a smirk and Y/N tries to fire the arrows, but someone from behind tries to grab him.

"Avenger!" Majin cries out in anger and the pale Servant simply smiles. Y/N without any words flashes past Assassin to grab Avenger by the collar and slamming her higher up to the staircase.

Souji and Majin look at Artoria as their man, hopelessly have forgotten them to get rid of Avenger. The king reassured them, she will be fine and the Okitas joins Y/N to fight the never-dying Jeanne Alter.

The samurai grins to the King of Knights and their blades clash with each other. The first battle has started.

<><><>