First Move

Everyone around Y/N and Rin starts whispering crazy and some students take their phones out to film the whole scene.

Rin did a stupid decision to call him out in front of everyone at the school gate while there are still many students. But she does not seem to notices the people around her or possibly does not mind it at all.

However, Y/N does as his teaching career could be done with the slightest wrong move now. He is in a dangerous spot and he can feel somebody is ready to call the authorities about the teacher-student relationship.

"I am flattered, Tohsaka, but I must turn you down. Many others have asked before and the answer is the same. No."

Y/N uses the times of his five years as a teacher with many female students confessing their love to him and makes her declaration look more like a confession than Rin intends to.

"Of course you said ye— Eh?!"

The people start laughing and they calmed down as they know Y/N is popular among the students as he is called the hottest teacher and the best teacher, to Fuji's annoyance too.

"W-W-What!?"

"Sorry Tohsaka, but my answer is no." Y/N walks past the frozen Rin and everyone around her slowly headed to their own things and a female student runs over to dumbfounded Rin.

"I heard you confessed your love to Sensei L/N. Did he turn you down like the others?" She playfully elbows Rin.

"That bastard! He made it look like I was confessing to him! Hear me Y/N! I will do those pranks when you come home later today!"

Rin's friend blinked her eyes at the sentence as it sounds like Y/N will come to the Tohsaka household and before she could ask Rin about it, the Magus has already disappeared.

"Tch, you maybe got the first move but wait Tohsaka! I will get a boyfriend first!" The friend exclaim and two first-year students run over to her.

"Captain! Fuji-san needs your presence."

"Coming!" The captain turns around and hurries back to the archery club with the other two students.

———

The next day's morning repeated like yesterday, except for Illya takes charge over the sleeping Bazett while Majin Okita joins her fellow Saberfaces to patrol the neighborhood. But the news of homicide near the school raise red flags for Y/N and the others.

So Souji has personally made rounds around the school while Y/N keeps an eye open on the school.

He did not come by Rin in the morning or Shirou either and it continues one day more until he felt another presence.

He stops his steps and looks around the school gate. The feeling of [Bounded Field] has possibly set around the school. He could make a list and cross every people with [Magecraft] background out.

But he will wait for the enemy's next moment.

"Sensei!" Y/N sees Sakura running over to as he entered the building.

"Good morning Sakura. Do you need something?" The teen just smiles and walks away without answering his question. Weird he thought, but maybe, she just wanted to say hi.

"Yo Y/N!"

"Good morning, Taiga." She smiles and pats his back as he walks upstairs while she rushes downstairs.

"Good morning." Y/N greets Kuzuki with the former assassin greeting back and the teacher ended up in the classroom he is having today's morning.