Experience The Memories

"It happened..."

Artoria weakly opens one eye to see who voice she suddenly hear. It sounds familiar, yet unknown to her. She feels her armor disappearing and the warmth of an unknown person.

"I am sorry..."

She tries to open her mouth but feels too weak and her eye slowly getting heavier to have it opened.

"I know you can hear me, but you possibly also forgot me... But I will never forget you, Artoria Pendragon and I love you as well."

Artoria feels tears hitting her face and strange for her, she feels calm and happy. She did not know why, but her mind pointed to the unknown person. Then her mind slowly starts feeling distant and the last thing she could think of is who the unknown person is exactly.

———

Okita and her Alter, Majin Okita stare at each other and then down. None of the Servants said a word and the long stare from the tanned Okita made the original Okita sigh in defeat.

"Where is Mister Y/N?"

Both Gray and Caren ask them and Okita pinch the temple of her nose in annoyance. She crouched down and pulls two lollipops out for them.

"You can not bribe us."

Caren crosses her arms firmly and Gray copies her. The short Servant sighs and stands up.

"He is in his room and taking a long sleep."

Gray and Caren groan and starts walking away. Okita look over to her Alter and see Majin Okita is gesturing for her to do something with the two children. The trusty Servant let another sigh and walks over to the girls.

"Would you two like to play with me and my little sister?"

Majin Okita's eye twitches at that moment and feels her arms are getting pull. She looks down and sees Gray and Caren is pulling her by hands. The former Counter Guardian looks at Okita and sees the smirk on her.

"Huh? You do not want to make Master sad when he finds out you rejected his girls?"

Okita traps Majin Okita in a tough situation and she moves her foot as Gray and Caren smile brightly.

"Yes! We should watch a movie on that DVD player!"

"And get popcorn and juice as snacks and drinks!" The girls run into the kitchen and Okita grins, before she feels the force of someone's hand grabbing her back and is drag inside the kitchen too.

Meantime they are in the kitchen to ready some snacks for a movie. Add, the Mystic Code itself scratches its own head, if it had a finger or two. It looks up to the person and sighs.

"I do not know what this is..."

"Of course would not."

Add and male screams and the Mystic Code jumps into the man's hands. Both look behind and see something impossible. The unknown intruder smiles to them and Add almost pops his eye out with the sharp part of his cube body, but the Y/N grabs Add before it could jump.

"Are you crazy!? The instructor is approaching her, Y/N!"

The Master, Y/N gets some duck tape from his portal and tapes Add's mouth. He places the Mystic Code inside the drawer and looks over to the unknown person.

"Long time now... How are you, Y/N?" He takes his hood down and leaves suddenly appeared in the room.

 How are you, Y/N?" He takes his hood down and leaves suddenly appeared in the room