The Red Spear

"..." His cold gaze made her feel the excitement through her whole body. Maybe her life have lead up to this point. Expected she is technically already dead.

"..." His eyes never took off her as flying swords. Spears. Axes. Even shovels are sending at her to finish her off. But she knows he could easily kill her off with one snap with his fingers, yet he does not.

Why?

The question of why is an answer she maybe will get someday if she survives.

"Umu." She spoke and landed on her ass with her half shredded clothes.

"..." He turns around and gestures the girls behind to move along with him. The blonde Servant thought it as he has approved her and her guess is correct. As she stands up again and runs over to them, the man or the other Servant cares about her presence.

"Hmm... So..." She puts her hand under her chin to look a bit smarter than she looks and shifted her attention to the student, her possible Master.

"Are you my Master?" The teen simply blinks in confusion and the man shows the teen's own hand with an implanted marker on it.

"Ehh?! How did I get this!?"

The man only response to her back with a light pat on the back as they tiredly walk back into Fuyuki City.

"Wait Y/N, are we letting her follow us home?"

"She is Mitsuzuri's Servant."

"Ah Sensei, please call me Ayako."

"Sure, call me Y/N then. And you, go into your Spiritual Form."

"I can not. My Master is not a proper Magus." Y/N sighs but he is too drained for Mana and does not want to deal with the Servant. He sets his eyes to his home and turns his head back to the girls. "We are going."

———

Illya is the first to break the silence as she, Artoria, and Majin Okita are staring at the blonde Servant and Ayako.

The student awkwardly avoided their eyes until the short older sister put her hands on the table and lusty giving her eyes.

"So you are Mitsuzuri Ayako-chan. My little brother mentioned you once."

"Little brother?"

"Shirou, he once told me about the archery club's captain does not need my ability in the team as she is on the same level... You are one of the only girls he ever talked about, after of course my dear Sakura."

Ayako tries to say anything back, but she is stunned by Illya's odd looks and Shirou having an older sister. Plus is she seriously one of the only girls Shirou ever talked about? And that was once only too.

She feels a bit hurt about that.

"And you are?" Illya looks over to the still unknown Servant and other Saberfaces start having a heavy glare at her. Both the king and the devil are in front of her while Souji is behind.

"Can I say my True Name though?" The Servant raises a brow as the blade almost connected with her throat.

"What is your identity?" Souji asks with her threatening aura and Ayako almost tipped on the table, but her Servant shares her Mana to help Ayako from fainting.

"Can I, Master?"

"What?"

"Can I reveal my True Name?"