The Known Void

Okita Souji Majin finds her Master, her Y/N in the middle of the office with people chopped in parts around him. The walls and ceilings are painted with blood and she slowly makes her way over Y/N.

Her body froze up by the second she sees the person in his arms and jumped a bit by his sudden voice.

"I killed Souji. Our short precious Souji..."

"Y/N..."

"I want— I will take the Grail! I-I do not care about the consequences!" He looks up to her with reddened eyes and Majin lowered herself down to his level.

"She was the sweetest older sister I could ever get..." She embraces him tightly with silent crying hiding under Y/N's soft crying.

———

Illya rests her head on Fiore's lap and stares at the dark sky. The moon hovers over them and the mood at the whole building is completely drained dry to the bottom.

They have lost Asterios, Ushiwakamaru, King Arthur, and Souji. Four major Servants with their own strength have fallen. With Artoria turning against them too.

Nero and Jeanne suddenly disappear during the battle against the King of Heroes and the connection with Y/N disappear too. Seven Servants in total with the Pillar of Sabers is only one Pillar left, Majin.

The golden king episode was a huge blow for them and he easily sliced them in pieces with his portals. Only Majin, Jeanne, Merlin, and William with Gray and Bazett was fortunate enough to escape as Gilgamesh said:

"The sky roars again? Fuhahaha, something interesting happened."

And the battle was over with Majin immediately running after Y/N as she knows he meant something happened to Y/N. And she found him holding the dead Souji in his hands.

Not materialized into dust like most Servants. Her contact with Y/N keeps her body from disappearing. Which all that happened in under two hours.

"Are we going to lose?" Illya genuinely asked Fiore and the young Servant-less Magus stroke her hair with a shake of red eyes.

"No, just some setbacks."

Inside the home, Rin and Luviagelita are sitting in the living room with Olga and William to make a plan. Even though the two highly look families' heirs have no Servants, Rin and Luviagelita will not stand still till the war is over.

And in another room, Majin is hugging the dog while resting, the night was been hard for her like the others. Shiki, Caren, and Gray sniff loudly as tears streamed down from their eyes. Y/N just stared at the white cover over the Souji. He feels the guilt getting higher and the pain in his chest gets tighter.

"She died to protect Artoria from the strike... Why...?!" Shiki falls down to her knees and Caren followed with also a scream of Souji's condition.

The news about her old killer illness shocks them all. Especially Y/N as he does not remember any moment with Souji breathing or having the smallest contact with tuberculosis.

"And she just threw her life away because she knew she would die anyway?! Bullshit! FUCKING bullshit!!"

Gray slams at the dead body in frustration. Y/N pulls her away from harming the body and hugs the young girl. The silver-haired Saberface cries into his chest and Y/N listen to the cries in the room.