Fight Back

"Stay awake bastard!"

Y/N felt a lighting strike went through and see he is standing over a city with half naked men walking around in helmets and only red skirts.

"There you are!"

He turned around and raise an eyebrow as The Sparta King, Leonidas I is running to him. Y/N tried to avoid the hug, but the warrior catches him before he could flee and crush his ribs with a simple hug.

"I thought you might have already left!"

Y/N can tell Leonidas is overjoyed by his presence. But something is wrong. Where is he and what is Leonidas doing here?

"Leonidas, what is going on?"

He finally pushed the tall warrior away and fixes his rips while gazing down to the huge city under them.

"Our campaign to defeat our Invaders, of course!"

Leonidas slaps his back with a wild laugh and Y/N lightly chuckles as he starts on getting what is really going on.

"Am I getting flashes of my life before dying?" Y/N last remembered Jeanne in dark armor stabbed him and force him into a kiss before his mind went blank.

"Dying?! We are Spartans, Y/N! We will never die by a mere men!"

Y/N joined Leonidas laughs with his awkward one. He tried to blend in, but the main problem for him is, he is possibly dying and now getting glimpses of his past.

Something he sought-after for a long time.

"Get ready Y/N, our scout have reported they are nearby. We will fight them head-on and show them the greatest being a Spartan!"

Leonidas bumped his fist in the air and the scene changes like waves. Instead of bumping his fist, Leonidas is holding a dory and roars as the Invaders he spoke of are rushing at them.

"This is Sparta!"

Y/N almost get stepped into mashed potatoes as the hundreds reaming men of Sparta King's subjects are racing to the Persian with their spears and the front holding their shield to acts as shieldguards.

"Push them back!" Leonidas roars again and leaps over his men to stab three enemies with his dory. Y/N stood completely still and alone while watching the last standing of Leonidas plays right before his eyes.

A lone helmet flies over to him, but Y/N is unbothered and counted the warriors known as Spartan falling to the ground. He keep counting like he actually did that in the past and he eyes set on the last Spartan.

The Sparta King.

"You all are sore losers!" Leonidas roars and smashes the skulls of the nearest men.

Y/N's eyes shines as he watches Leonidas taking the force of Persian like food. He even bite some skins off.

"Die Sparta!" Leonidas drops the man and break his dory in two to thrust them into the command hiding behind his men.