Alt Account

Hey readers!
I am apologizing if this seems quick through the story and its plot

We are now in the middle of Artoria Arc

———

"You dirty king. Stealing other's husband. You are worse than Lancelot."

Artoria widened her eyes as the voice of Morgan echoes in her ears. Then she feels two hands wrapped around her throat.

"I hate you to the core of my existence!"

The King chokes and dark spots from the hands slowly reach and transfer to Artoria. The king gasps for air and tries to fight back, but she loses her concussion. The hands around Artoria's throat return and the smile of the veiled person disappear.

———

Y/N with Majin Okita fixes the flowers and watered every planted vegetable on the muddy dirt as the sun is hovering over them.

"Master, is this okay?" The tanned Okita gesture to the flower she is personally is taking care of and it blooms perfectly.

"Nice work, how did you have started taking care of it?"

"Two days."

"Two days? That seems impossible." Y/N crouched down to the flower and check for any traces of Mana on it and guess what, he finds a lot of Mana on the pretty flower.

"You used Mana?"

"No, Caren did." Y/N turned his head around where to Caren and saw she was just playing with Gray and Add.

"Huh... Well, still great work Majin." Y/N sent her a thumbs up and is crashed into the wall by Souji.

"Souji?"

"Y/N, Artoria is missing!" The Master looks over to Majin as the former Counter Guardian changes to her Servant attire.

"Majin will find her." She reassures them and jumps away and turning into her [Spiritual Form] Caren peeks her ears as she notices the distressed expression on Okita and the worried one on her adoptive father.

"Gray, it seems our father is worry about something."

"Oh? Should we check?"

The girls were about to run over to Y/N and Souji. But Majin Okita suddenly gets thrown on the ground in front of them and everyone widens their eyes at the person who threw the injured Okita Alter.

"Artoria?"