Trouble II

Everyone holds their position. Nobody dares to move a single muscle as the unknown Jeanne sharps her blade against the ground. The grass around her immediately died and the atmosphere became dull.

"Afraid now, are we?" The Servant giggles and stab her flag to the ground. Everyone could feel sinister from her and is greatly confused about her appearance. Souji and Artoria are having the thoughts Jeanne somehow got corrupted by the Grail while the others are still merely confused.

"You." The dark armored Jeanne points at Illya with her sword.

"You are mine now." Artoria quickly flashed in front of Illya as the unfamiliar Jeanne appeared and tried to strike Illya.

"Everyone, attack her! Do not let her get Illya!"

Souji sweeps the legs of the unknown Servant and Lancer tried to stab the unknown Jeanne with his spear, but she called her flag and blocks his strike. Artoria grabs Illya and rushing over to Emiya with both her male counterpart and Merlin's female counterpart staying on.

"Activate the Bounded Field, Rin!" Archer picks himself up and forms his short swords before joining the other Servants.

Rin took some seconds to register properly as she sees a completely different Jeanne, who laughs and has a bad omen shaped around her.

The young Magus rushes inside the building and tries to find the seal to activate the [Bounded Field] set around the L/N residence.

But, she ducks down only after a few steps as Lancer flies past her while destroying the walls.

"Come on! Where is the strongest person here?!" Rin is completely shocked at how Jeanne acts and quickly helps Lancer back up from the ground.

"Are you okay?"

"Much better now." He sent a quick smile before joining the battle again.

"Lancer?" Rin jumps up and ready [Gandr] on at the unknown person.

"Who are you!?"

"... Just a lost Magus..." Rin lowers her hand as she gets glimpses of the woman's eyes. They seem dead. But she knew she does not have time to talk and rushes out of the room to find the damn seal.

"How can this Servant be so strong?!"

"Because she is an Avenger, their Class Skill has something called Oblivion Correction, their hatred is fueled till their revenge is over!" Archer dodges the flying flag while answering Lancer.

"Avenger...? Have you been corrupted by the Grail, Jeanne!?" Souji needs some clarify from Avenger about her identity.

"Corrupted?! I am no such thing!" The short Servant jumps back as the pale Servant laughs crazily and made her flag coming back to her hand.

"She is not the Ruler Jeanne. She is just another Jeanne, who is also summoned to this war." Archer tells Souji and makes sword projects to fire at the Avenger.

"Oh? So there is another me? How fabulous." She cracks into another laugher and the Servants feel the [Bounded Field] is finally activate.

"Huh? Bounded Field with this great?" Avenger stops laughing and looking around in confusion. The battle has tilted the tide.

"This Bounded Field has been modified to its fullest by Y/N! Nobody can enter or exit without permission from him. Also, we can now start wrecking this place without thinking the damage outside."