Majin Okita

"You quite irregular for a future king. I hope you do not lose that."

Artoria softly groans and opens her eyes sleepish with a long and loud yawn too. She stands up and stretches her arms over her head. Then moans in surprise as she sees pair of hands is groping her breasts.

"Good morning Artoria!"

Okita lets go of her hands and bounce in front of her. The king immediately wraps herself with her arms and looks at First Unit Captain in disbelief.

"Y-You!"

"Yes?"

"You touch my breasts!"

"And?"

Okita tilts her head in confusion. Artoria opens her mouth, but closes it quickly afterward. Her emerald orbs just blankly stare at Okita and the short Servant grins.

"Come on Artoria! Master is scheduled to come here today and we got new information about the woman, who tried to kill Shiki!"

The Japanese Servant takes the British Servant by her hands and jumps up and down in the room but stop by the tugging from the bottom of her t-shirt. Both Servants look down and see Gray playing with her fingers.

"Okita, I want ice cream."

"Ice cream now? It is nine in the morning."

———

Shiki cleans the blood off the knife she is holding by licking it and turns over to the unconscious Y/N beside her.

"We are here soon."

The teen lay her head on his chest and peacefully rested until the shaken voice woke her up.

"W-We h-hav-v-ve arrived ma'am."

Shiki smiled and stab the driver through the seat, killing him fast and nice, and with the strength the girl holds, she walks out of the taxi with Y/N hanging on her shoulder.

She lay him down against the tree and walks back over to the vehicle with two people dead lying in it. She opens the truck and takes the barrel of oil and a lighter out.

Carefully throwing the liquid over the car and not touching some grass and bushes, Shiki throws the lighter in the car and it burst out in flames.

The girl smiles proudly but drops her smile as she sees the woman coming out of the fire. Both stare at each other while Y/N snores in the background.

They continue to stare till the fire behind the woman stops, as there is nothing more to burn away. The unknown woman simply nodded and lifted her hilt in front of Shiki.

"P-Prepar-re t-to di-ie."

The sentence in grammar is well done, but her pronounces of the words are not the best. Shiki holds her hand on her stomach and tips back and forth with a louder laugh each time.

"Haha! You sound like a three-year-old."

The emotionless expression turned into a frown and swing her blade at Shiki. The girl jumps away from the swing and grabs her knife in a reverse grip.

"Majin sorry."

Shiki's eyes widened as she sees the blade coming towards her before she could react properly. However, someone sweeps her legs under her and she hits the ground while the blade gets block by the person behind her.