Last Dance I

GRAY AND CAREN slash and fire magical projections at evading Lancer. Missing her, but blocking the spear every time. Add roars out with a battle cry and make itself into a chain-sickle. Trying to slice her like some prepared steak.

"Die!" Gray screams and cut some hair off Lancer. Caren aims her finger gun and smirks.

"Bang." The purple beam of energy clashes against her spear. Lancer feels something off and immediately drops her spear.

Purple spikes blast out of the spear and Gray stabs the chain-sickle into Lancer's shoulder. The Saberface teen grins and pulls the Servant to them. The Lancer scoffs and grabs the chain sickle and pulls Gray to her instead.

Gray almost lost her balance, but dig her feet to the ground as she is strengthening her muscles to resist Lancer's pulling.

Caren quickly fires a series of holy energy at her and Lancer tries to dodge, but gets hit a few times. The holy energy against her Corrupted Holy Grail body is doing the double amount of damage as normal. Both girls show a mischievous smile on their faces as they almost manage to put the Lancer done.

But if they only knew who they are up against and how much power she is using against them.

"Brats." Lancer is impressed by Gray's strength and Caren's quickness. However, she still has one thing left to show.

"Gáe Bolg." The spear of Cü Chulainn shines brightly in red like it has drawn someone's blood.  Almost cutting the chain-sickle in two, but Add frightening revert back to its cube form, before she could break it. Cursing at the smug woman.

"Here I go. Stab and penetrate." Lancer launches herself into the air and Gray forms Add into a shield. Caren quickly fires more holy energy at her to immobilize the woman from firing the [Noble Phantasm].

"Thrust and drill." Fire burst out of it and Lancer gives them a pitiful look. The end for them is near.

"Gáe Bolg Alternative!!"

With Caren getting behind Gray, the Spear of Death clashes against Add in its shield form. The spear continues to drill and try to penetrate the [Mystic Code]. And the ground under the girls cracks with the wind starts cutting them. The pressure of the spear is too much and Add screams in pain from trying against with Gáe Bolg Alternative.

"They are my kids." The L/N girls widened as their father's voice clashes against the red spear. Gray's footing suddenly becomes stronger as she feels pair of arms helping her against the crimson spear. The Lancer appears next to the spear and thrusts harder. Hoping to injure the man in front of her.

"I have been waiting, darling." The girls cringed slightly. They regretfully imagined those two adults doing things like couples and Y/N sighs in disappointment.

"Why are you doing this?" His arms blow off steam as he starts reinforcing his body with Lancer almost overwhelming them.

"Because I found out the truth!" Add starts cracking with Y/N only noticing it. The white-haired man grits his teeth and prepares himself for the pain. The girls blink for a second and feel themselves push away with the spear penetrating Y/N. Fortunately, he manages to deflect it to his right chest than his left side.

Lancer laughs unhinge like she has been enhanced by [Madness Enchantment EX] as Gáe Bolg struck through her old flame.

"How many times now?"

"Four hundred and twenty." Caren uses her healing on him while Gray takes Add out in scythe mode with bits of crumbling from the former attack. The Saberface notices it and almost questions it, before her body freezes as Lancer puts her hand on her shoulder.