Last Struggle

"Wakey wakey~"

The black-haired man groans with a huge headache. He opens his eyes as he sits up. Floating tower and pink leaves everywhere. He scratches his head in confusion.

"Nice home right?"

"Ah!" Suddenly a person's head lowers down to his face. Y/N let a girly scream out and stands on his feet.

"Merlin?!"

"Hello, Y— Oof!" The wizard is met by a flying fist into his cheekbone by Y/N. Sending the Magus flying into the air and landed on the ground with sounds of his bones cracking.

"Ouch..."

"Stop being a baby. The ground or the punch was hard." Y/N adjust his shoulder as it feels pull into two pieces.

"Oh yeah, the teleportation can possibly break your shoulder."

BONK

"Ta-da!" By hitting Y/N on his head with Merlin's staff. The Dick Wizard healed the broken shoulder and the stab wound from Artoria Alter moments ago. The Master grunts annoyed and look at Merlin with crossed arms and tapping his foot on the ground. Waiting for an answer.

"Be grateful, Y/N. I saved your life by temporarily putting you with me, the Garden of Avalon!" Merlin spreads his arms and flowers as confetti blows over them.

"But you also pull me here for something else too."

"Yes! You are very bright! I teleported you here so we can make a plan to kill Artoria." The mood drops immediately when Merlin said the last part. The only thing that made a sound was the wind.

"Kill Artoria...? Is that we have ended up in? What did I do wrong?"

"That is the only way, Y/N. I do not like either, but Artoria is too much of a threat."

"True... Fill me in what you got." A chair spawned under Y/N as he is about to sit and a table forms beside him.

"Your Mystic Eyes, or eye. Hehe, sorry..." Merlin could tell see his joke is bad as he sees the faint blue around Y/N's left eye.

"You do not remember shit. But you know how to activate your Mystic Eyes, which is great. And now we only need you to freeze Artoria with it and stab her into her chest."

"With what?" Without doing anything with his staff, Merlin gesture the sword suddenly in his right hand.

"She is not enough strong to overwhelmed your gates and you at the same time... We can only hope she will not use her Noble Phantasm before it is too late."

Merlin turned around and look at the floating tower. Y/N just stare at Caliburn in his hand, feeling the weight and strength in it. His eyes shot over to Merlin as he notices the leaves are picking up.

"I never expected the Corrupted Grail is still here. Even taking my dear student into its puppet. Unforgivable!" The wizard loses his calmness and stomps on the ground with his staff.

"Y/N for everyone, please get rid of Artoria before it is too late." Merlin turned back to Y/N as the Master slowly disappear.

"..." Y/N only tightens the grip around Caliburn and disappears fully from Merlin's eyes and the land filled with hope.

———

Souji with her one arm still intact, roars and tries to break Artoria Alter's defensive. The short Servant, unfortunately, did not get any chance as the king's blade burst in dark aura flames and stab Souji in the stomach.