To Be Stronger

Caren Hortensia, now Caren L/N slowly heals Majin Okita from her beat down. Gray beside put the towel over the tanned Servant's forehead as Majin Okita starts getting a fever. Something unheard for a Servant.

"Okay, try there Caren." Add on Gray's head guides the young nun to heal the patient correctly.

"What do you mean by the Corrupted Grail is still here?" In the other room, Okita's voice could be heard in the living room and Gray's ears pick it up.

"The boys theorize the Corrupted Grail is still here and it took Artoria. Killed her, or at least her normal self and turned her into her Alter."

"That is some the highest level of bullshit! The Corrupted Grail is not here, not anymore at least!"

"That is the only explanation, Souji... You stay here to protect the girls while I look for clues to whereabouts of Artoria."

The short Servant just tightens her hands into fists and lets her Master look outside. Gray and Caren locked eyes together and pulled away from the door.

"You know what this means?"

"Yeah, Sailor Moon time!" Gray takes Add and runs past the saddened Souji to the door and sneaks outside. Following Y/N's tracks.

"Why am I here too?"

"You are our Luna!" Gray rubs the flustered Mystic Code with her cheek.

———

"Einzbern Castle

"Einzbern Castle..." Y/N gives the castle the elevator look and feels the unpleasant energy from it.

"I know you are here, Artoria!" He yells outside of the castle. He now only waited for his friend's appearance.

"You should not have come, Y/N." He sees the dark Excalibur is a millimeter away from touching his neck.

"What happened to you? Did the Corrupted Grail get you?" He looks forward and sees the blade slowly returned.

"Yes and no... Morgan, she did it."

"Morgan?!"

"The Corrupted Grail gave her power. Power to destroy my old me."

"Where is she?"

"Gone, fused with me." Y/N turned around and immediately get blown away by the Mana pressure.

"You should stay home, Y/N." She grabs him by the cheeks and lifting him too.

"I can not, you are not at the home." He let a loud groan of pain out as Artoria Alter penetrate his stomach with her other hand.

"You must die then..." She drops him on the ground and returns to the castle. Y/N chuckles and rolls on his back to see the blood on his hand.