Holy Battle Royal

"Grail."

After Y/N and Morgan made things more clear with each other. He found out Gray came in a hurry because of work.

His boss, Sato called from the phone and screamed into the ear of Gray as she answered the home phone. Scared restless, she ran into the room and immediately run back to said Y/N did not have time that day.

And that day was yesterday. And Y/N with a hung head steps inside the break room to check-in.

"I should quit. I got a daughter and now a partner too..."

Y/N checks in and also checks the report of the assignment he got yesterday and today. He slaps the door and walks to the destination of the containers he needs to check.

CLASH

"Eh? What was that?"

Y/N steps his tracks and listens to the sounds of something crashing. Then he uses his lone Mystic Eyes, remembering he can see better in the dark with it.

"Another suicide attempt?"

He sees a person on top of one of the container cranes. Without any thoughts, he sprints and takes the more open area. So the person on the crane can see him better as Y/N yells after the person.

However, he suddenly runs past one smoking lady in a white winter outfit and is met with a smack to the face by her.

"Irisviel!"

Y/N landed on his knees with a possibility of a broken nose. He weakly looks up and sees a quiet gathering of different attire folks.

"Oh! I am sorry!"

He looks to his left and sees the woman who punched him giving her hand for him. He accepted the hand and she helps him up.

"I do not think you can stay here. Also, we got a possibility of a suicide attempt. I will look away about this if you all left now..."

Y/N remember one certain thing in the hidden world. He tries to grasp the idea of a particular group of people is partying at his workplace. Something he never expected to.

"You all are Magus!?"

FWOOSH

A sword cuts his cheek and he sees the golden armored person is the one firing it with his portals behind him.

"It seems we got another Magus to join us! How awesome!"