1 #TRAITOR

HANGUL KINGDOM

Mr. and Mrs. Park were king and queen of Hangul sea. They were soon expecting their pup soon who will take over their kingdom. Soon enough after struggling Mrs. Park gave birth to a baby boy "what will you name him?" Mrs. Park asked. "Jimin....Park Jimin" he replied while cuddling with their new born baby.

While mrs. Park was playing with Jimin's fins turned to another colour. Mrs Park was astonished What is happening, she thought. soon she went to the royal doctor to ask for answers but the doctor didn't know a thing "what I can say is that Jimin is 'special" she concluded. Both Mr. and Mrs. Park decided to keep their kid away from the others until he learns how to control his powers because out there were greedy mermaids who would want to steal away his powers.

When Jimin turned ten he was taught many things such as controlling his powers and keeping it a secret, how to fight, defend himself, and most importantly how to manage the kingdom...he got that after turning fifteen.

Jimin had other powers such freezing, boiling, and foretelling he could tell the future. One day he foresaw the death of his parents when he told his parents they couldn't believe it because everything was going on fine. One day Jimin's parents were gonna travel across the sea and left the kingdom under their son who was still young but the people never objected at all, Mr. Lee was told to help in the kingdom he was the most trusted person.

Years passed, Jimin turned out a very beautiful merman admired by all, he had promoted equality within his kingdom and he turned it to a very beautiful kingdom covered in beautiful coral reefs but one uncertain his parents had disappeared they never came back in the past five years but Jimin remained strong though.

Jimin was laying on the seaweed bed which was rocking him softly while he was singing. "JIMIN..."Jimin's bestfriend Tae Hyung was shouting his name while panting heavily. "What the hell hyung" Jimin looked at the panting Tae. "You better run the kingdom was attacked they are looking for you I will cover you run now run" he said in a heartbeat. "wait hold on why should I run, who the hell are they to invade my kingdom I am not running away" Jimin said while getting up and heading to the kingdom he wasn't having it. Tae tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen.

on reaching, everything was not the same, everything was destroyed, the weak mermaids were running for their lives while others were fighting with the armed merman who Jimin couldn't recognize. he was so pissed off then decided to attack he fought a few of them but they were too many so he was taken hostage after getting knocked out....

When he woke up he was behind a woody cell

his body aching from pain got from the beatings

his body aching from pain got from the beatings. The guards came and took him out taking him to their master. Out he saw his people also held hostage, shouting his name for help he saw Tae too was held "TAE" He shouted "ji....Jimin" he tried to call him out but he was too weak. Jimin was curiuos who their master could be when he came he was shocked. 'No it cant be' he thought. "Jimin we meet again" he said..... "Mr. Lee?"

#VOTE

#COMMENT

#PURPLEYOU