48 #FULL MOON

[A/N:Just for fun am going to write a totally different version of the full moon concept very different hope you like it]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Days seems to be moving pretty quickly with full of love happiness peacefulness and joyful, the two lovebirds seems not even shameful to show off to others who seems to be jealous. Rose was proven guilty for enslaving someone against their own will and so Taemin is fully free and out of debts thanks to the hyungs but he was too adorable that they didn't to let him go yet so he stayed around abit more and everyone loved him.

It was already evening and Hobi seems to be more clingy to Jin now days only because...he wants to to meet someone special everyday looking forward to it and Jin being that smart he figured out his other baby is in love, "Tae will perform today night" Jin announces to Hobi who was cleaning the dishes stopped suddenly, he happily jumps up squeaking in happiness "he is am not missing it" he gets his coat and Jin thought of teasing him more. "everyone will be there to watch the girls gonna love him" he narrowed his eyes looking for a reaction and he got it "he's mine...i..i mean" realizing what he said he was getting shy "what was that, like i mean i want him fall in love you know" Jin loved teasing the younger and it worked "no....no" he said and Jin smirked "why not?" he asked "he has some one already who loves him" he replied while blush was visible "who?" he was getting there "ah..uhmm" "it's not hard to say you know" he pat on his shoulder other looked confused but Jin just gave him that famous wink and the other was a blushing mess "let's hurry" and so they ran out leaving a heart broken behind.

"Why won't you see how much i really love you? Am always here beside you but feel so distant" he sobbed quietly Jimin was coming from downstairs only to see Yoongi sobbing 'what happened to him?' he wanted to confront him but the older already left "he needs time alone" he mumbled and went to the fridge "feeling so thirsty" he said but before he drank the water suddenly the hands were in the different direction, up his head 'what' before he knew what was happening the cold water was now flowing on his head down to the shoulder "ahhh" he squeaked on how cold it was 'why..why does it feel good' he mumbled "what happened?" Jungkook ran to him being this connected was really something else "it's cold" he said as now he looks wet his white shirt sticking on his torso showing his pink buds and unintentionally erect 'so cute yet sexy' Jimin heard that "Kook-ah i heard that" he came closer "what don't you want to see what's underneath" he teased his finger caressing his jaw, that caught Jungkook off guard this isn't like him, it's just evening but boy acting so naughty.

'what was that?' he can control his thoughts from Jungkook Jimin seems to realize what he just said "i..i mean..am going to change" he walked away looking red leaving Jungkook dumbfounded "ok what was that?" he asked no one specific but he shrugged it off.

..........

Since everyone loved Tae's voice and so Jin thought of giving him a chance and so he performs at specific days and today is one of then. Sitting in the dim lights, he sang melodically everyone seemed to forget that even earth exists as his voice was so intimidating but in a good way. Hobi felt like he was flying? it can't be put in words really "he's an angel" he mumbled to himself "Hi Tae can i get your number" Hobi heard a female voice looking up he saw some girls trying to flirt with him unable to take in anymore he stood up and approached Tae "sorry girls he belongs to me, now shoo" they scoffed walking away "what was that" Tae asked him "stating facts" he coldly said "by any chance are you jealous?" Tae asked looking like a tease he is "no...no" he said looking anywhere else but in his eyes "ok let's just go" he suggested "where?" he thought then replied "let's go for a walk" Tea smiled and nod in interest as Jin looks at them from a far smiling proudly.

......

Lisa stood at the window looking at the moon which was not yet to it's fullest "what is wrong Lisa?" Lan asked as he forwarded a cup of coffee to her. These two hang out together a lot so don't be surprised later "is it hot in here?" she asked as Lan looked confused "no" he answered "the moon, is giving out different feelings i don't know but today's moon is different" Lisa explained "really? then lets search about it" Lan suggested and lisa nod but acting weird. After an hour of intense searching he finally got answers "Oh..no the full moon is greatly going to affect the sea creatures since your on land it will react differently and i don't how but....Lisa" Lan called when he was not getting a reaction. Looking back her eyes were shinning blue and she rubbed her neck seductively "what is happening?" he asked getting up but she already jumped on him sitting on his lap sniffing his neck "so hot..am gonna devour you right here" she sucked his neck hungrily "what is happening?" he asked again only his lips to be sealed with a kiss.....

.........

"so Tae i wanted to say something i..."Hobi was so nervous he wants to confess already, they were walking nearer a river the moon shinning bright above them "so i was saying....that..it's complicated" but Tae was quiet which was really odd "You see its...." unable to say it he glanced at him only to be met with the most seductive eyes full of lust "you ok" he asked but he didn't say anything "i...i want you" he licked his lips his hands roaming all over his body looking all needy "uhmm Tae" Hobi blushed looking down only to get startled when the younger held onto his neck "you don't want me" he knows this is wrong but that lip biting is getting hot for him "no" he said Tae didn't even wait as he connect his lips onto his sucking hungrily "you taste good" he moaned and Hobi leaned in more....

........

"Why isn't he here already?" Jungkook asked himself as Jimin had gone upstairs for two hours now "i will check on him" he stood up heading to his room, opening the door he was met with the naked figure standing in the center quickly he turned his back "Jimin put on something" he said ears red "i dont feel like it" he said in a monotone. Suddenly he felt tiny hands hugging him from behind but whats that poking his thigh? 'don't tell me....' he became red as Jimin started sucking his earlobe as himself felt loosing it"j..jimin..what..are..you doing" he said amidst pants. Jimin put his hands in his shirt caressing his abs "Jimin stop it or i will have to take you right here" he warned thinking it worked. Jimin let's go and flopped onto his bed in a star shape "then take me am all yours" he rubbed his neck seductively "what is wrong with him?" he mumbled but the sight was hot...
.
.
Aheeeeem........ok ......let's......proceed pipo
.
.
Thanks
For
Reading..