37 #UNKNOWN

THIRD PERSON'S POV.

HANGUL SEA

"Noooooooo" the king's loud shout could be heard even at the bottom of the sea while his trident did the destruction "it can't be" he continued to shouted. The guards were shivering in fear while they held their heads low "Cal...calm down k..king" one of his trusted soldiers tried to tell him he was scared as hell because at this moment he killed ten guards in anger and to make it worse he is still angry.

"Don't tell me to calm down" he barked and the guard stepped away "my plan failed, i can not control that creature now...he escaped again" he said under gritted teeth "i will get you Prince i wont let you go just like that" his words were spitting pure venom, if anyone was near he could get killed by it.

"The sea ghoul might have failed but who says there aren't any creatures" he evilly smirked "prince am not done with you it's just the beginning" he added while swimming towards a global glassy portal which looked like a galaxy. He place both his palm side ways and chanted some words a few seconds later some faces appeared it's like he is watching them live this made him smirk more "i guess i found your weakness" ha ha he continued to laugh like a maniac.

......................

"There is an alley across the street opposite our apartment i found out that one guy usually hangs out around there of course to keep an eye on me so i always too keep an eye on him i even recognize him from the concert" Lan explained to Mark while hidden in one of the alleys near they were to go keeping an eye on a certain guy who was sipping coffee looking around cautiously.

"I have a plan all you have to do is follow me" Mark only looked at him with 'what-is-the-plan' look but before he could ask more Lan already made his way going somewhere.

He seemed to be walking else where and Mark was confused at first but when he looked at the guy at the cafe walking out he got the point. The man had started following Lan heading towards his direction. Mark too took the opportunity to trail him behind.

Lan walked in an alley and the one following him was too dumb to realize there was no any other road towards the alley except coming back from the start of the alley. Lan walked confidently before stopping in the middle and froze in his spot. The man was in confusion he decided to hide before he was noticed but he was too late Lan turned to face him and smirked "Don't even think about it" he warned but the other had other plans he looked back to run but he stopped after realizing there was someone else behind him.

Lan slowly made his way towards him while he was backing away looking front and behind the same time before he knew it something hard hit his head only to fall down later.

"Let's take him to the ware house" Mark suggested and Lan nod. The couldn't question him in the alley what if he had his friends nearby or a passerby might see and misunderstand them so they decided to question him somewhere else.

...................

A splash of cold water on his face was enough to bring him back from his slumber "This is not where to sleep" Mark shouted the man right now had fully woke up back to his senses. "I will be straight Who is your boss and why are you following me?" Lan asked angrily between gritted teeth he doesn't like it when every time he has someone stalking him like a dog sniffing out the unknown. He didn't answer and this was raising his anger "Looks like we have to do this the hard way" he stated while looking around. He got the electricity circuit which was on "This will make you talk" he smirked.

Mark got more water splashing it to his whole body now all drenched. He seemed scared now "No no no" he shouted "Well speak then" Lan shouted back waiting for him to answer but he was hesitating he couldn't wait anymore and without warning he pointed the circuits to his torso and a loud scream could be heard "Aghhhhh" he screamed in pain "Now are you going to talk?" Mark asked while Lan still electrocuted him "Ahh,,,,i wil.....talk" he said in pain and Lan stopped.

"We were sent to find out about the patient and since you had the documents it's believed you knew something too" he said while panting hard "Who sent you?" Mark asked "I don't know him, i have never seen his face before he only sends his assistant to order but we never saw him before" he explained Mark and Lan were thinking hard "Where do you usually meet to receive orders?" Lan sternly asks "Well.....am not sure where it is but the sea waves can be heard from a distance and fish smell" but before Lan could ask more they heard someone coming in "Anyone who knows this place?" Lan asks while looking at Mark he too doesn't know but when he looks on the table and finds the guy's phone "he's been tracked we need to get out of here" he suggests and they headed out leaving the guy still tied with ropes knowing pretty well his friends will untie him later.

....................

AT THE CAFE....

"Tae you are really good with the singing everyone wants to hear you sing again i was suggesting how about you sing instead of serving" Jin suggests looking at Tae with puppy eyes "Am..not sure Jin hyung" he says "Trust me Tae you are really good ok how about this i will pay you more" he convinces him "That's not it hyung it's long since i ever sang and am not sure if am still good" he said nervously "ok lets do this you are gonna sing today and let the customers judge you if they love your singing do you pomise you will continue?" Jin asks with hope "Ok then i will" finally he agreed and Jin sigh in relief himself can't wait to listen to the angelic voice....

.................

Later that day..........

"Jin hyung you aren't closing early today? i don't see any customers" Tae said while packing his stuff "No Tae my friends and i are gonna have dinner from here, hey you can also meet them if you want" Jin smiled at him "Well i would love to but i have something to do urgent but i promise i will meet them next time" he smiled sadly "Well that will be great, oh they are here see you Tae" he bid him goodbye.

Tae walked towards the door and meets some handsome men he bow to the,m and walked looking down he doesn't want to meet anyone's gaze but he almost bumped into someone he was hurrying to go and didn't even apologize "ouchh" Jimin held his shoulder massaging it a bit but he felt the connection stronger "Wait" he tried to call the other but he had disappeared he wanted to follow him but Jin blocked his way "Ah ah you aren't going anywhere Jiminie" he sternly said thinking Jimin wants to ditch me "No hyung i aren't going anywhere i wanna taste the heavenly food you know" he smiled at him making the other coo to his cutes "well lets go in" they went in and took a sit looking at the beautifully decorated cafe. "What was that feeling?" Tae asked himself while touching his shoulders but he shrugged it off heading somewhere.

.................................

The dinner night was the best they had in long time and if it's Jin's food they would definitely not miss it no matter what time is it. "Best dinner ever" Jimin giggled very satisfied throwing his hands up. "Yes hyung i always loved your food and forever will love it" Jungkook said proudly "That's my bae" Namjoon winked at Jin which made him blush "The food was the best but we are full we don't need blush desert" Yoongi teased "You...." Before Jin could finished Jungkook's phone rang "I have to get this be back in a minute" and he ran out.. "Hey mom" he said happily.....

There lay a pond a little distance from Jungkook the water was not still it's like someone was swimming a splashing sound was heard Jungkook looked at it but there was nothing so he went back to his call but there was something weird

'come to me,.....'

'lovely boy come to me....'

Hearing this Jungkook's curiosity got the better of him "Mom i will call you later" he hang up trying to listen to the voice again

'come to me....'

,come to me....'

The voice he could clearly hear it, slowly he walked towards the pond he didn't even realize he was entering the pond he felt his body working on it's own until his body was half into the pond still walking more to it.

On the other side Jimin was feeling something bad is going to happen with that he stood up quickly going the direction Jungkook went. Reaching he couldn't believe his eyes something was wrapped around Jungkook's wrists pulling him further in water "JUNGKOOKIE" he shouted running towards him and pulling him out the others came out hearing the scream. But before they could ask anything Jungkook fainted in Jimin's arm "Jungkook" they all screamed.....................