57 #DEEPER CONNECTIONS

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Pri...prince....my respects" Lisa nervously said, Lan who was passing by drinking water froze in his spot watching Lisa. As the rest did she too held her arm across her chest and bow then knelt with one knee "forgive my behavior prince" she apologized, Tae was doing everything not to burst in laughter as Jimin was trying not to loose his composure trying to act tough.

Having enough Tae burst in laughter rolling on the floor "hahhhhhhh...sorry this is too hilarious...." he continued to laugh as Lisa looked up in confusion, Lan came near to see what was happening still taking his water. Jimin too burst in laughter "am...sorry..." he said amidst laughter. Lisa stood up looking all confused after 2minutes of painful laughter they composed themselves "oh stop with the formalities we are not in Hangul sea" Jimin said smiling to scared Lisa who later smiled and Lan....."wow i just love this bow thingy you do let me try".... Lan funnily tries to bow the three burst into laughter feeling embarrassed he straighten up "am...going to practice it.." with that he walked away.

"Tae...you" Lisa run after Tae who was running around "you were so funny" Tae continues to run as Jimin watches them happily. Sitting together Jimin decided to speak "so midget i didn't expect you on Land what happened?" Jimin asked "well ever since you went away every worker was replaced including me...i lost hope i became nothing until i met Tae i used to see him cry himself out and i wondered who was really miserable, then soon we became friends same interests and when he got the idea of coming here i couldn't say no it was a new start for me i met nice people" she blushed on the last statement and the two boys realized something "is someone in love...?" Tae teased "by the looks of it i think she is" Jimin added "well could it be?" Jimin turned to Tae who scoffed "easy it's Lan" Jimin's eyes widen "as if am the only one" Lisa winked at him "oh what do you mean?" curiosity got the better of him "don't you dare" Tae warned but Lisa was having too much fun "he has a lover" Lisa whispered "his name is hmmmmggrg" Tae quickly covered her mouth "she's joking don't mind her" Tae laugh nervously as Jimin narrow his eyes "Lisa tell me everything i will reward you" Jimin smirk as Tae was getting more nervous "hey this isn't about me this is not what we are supposed to talk about hey" Tae try to change topic but he fails miserably.

"It's actually the guy from the cafe what was his name...ho..Hobi yeah i see them together every time and you wouldn't believe what happened on the full moon" Lisa says excited "wait...Tae you mean you and Hobi...now i get it i once spoke with him he was so bubbly talking about you but he never mentioned the name but i guess i now know who it is" Jimin wiggle his brows as Tae frowns "what? by the looks of it he's so crazy for you don't you like him?" JImin asks "well it's complicated" Tae frowns more and Jimin sits next to him "don't worry we will always be here if you need us" Jimin assures him "yes Tae we are here" Lisa added and suddenly Tae start crying.......

"Tae what's wrong?" Jimin starts worrying "no ...i am just happy how long i wanted this happen i craved for such care such love.....am really happy" he sobs as Jimin and Lisa hug him "am sorry all that time you had to suffer please forgive your mochi" Jimin's broken voice said and Tae looked up "am just so so happy now that your here infront of me and no need to apologize only one person's fault is this" he says in anger.

"about that, Jimin now what are you gonna do we are not sure what is happening in Hangul but i know it's not good either what do you plan now?" Lisa asks and Jimin thinks for a while "well i guess it's about time we plan for our entrance" Jimin says with confidence seems he got everything planned untill he felt headache as he touch his forehead "Chimmy you ok?" Tae asks and as Jimin looks up they are in utter shock "Oh my God" Lisa gets up to get a clothe "what?" Jimin asks confused as he felt a warm Liquid on his nose touching it, it was blood "why are you red blooded?" Tae asks in horror and realization hits Jimin "Jungkook is not ok" he hurriedly gets up taking the small cloth to wipe the blood "does it mean you two are one?"Lisa asks "i guess so see you around Lisa" taking a step he almost fell "am taking you home" Tae helps him and both go to the van which they came with heading to the mansion.

"where is Jungkook?" Jimin asks when he is in the mansion as Jin and Hobi look at him confused and suddenly they got up worried "Jimin is that blod? why is it red are you ok?" Jin bombers him with questions "well where is Jungkook?" he asks desperately "upstairs he has not come down for a while now" Jimin heads up leaving the two confused "Jungkook seems to be over working himself and since they are connected they feel each other" Tae explains and they nod "well i gotta cook see ya" Jin left the two alone pretty sure that they need to seriously talk about their feelings or else he will whoop their ass "uhhmm....Tae we need to talk" Hobi says nervously "all for you" he takes a sit opposite him but he too was nervous as he too wanted to confess something which will also hurt him at the same time..........

"Kook-ah...." Jimin softly calls when he enters the large room but to his utter shock Jungkook was laying down panting, he ran towards him and knelt beside "oh baby did you work yourself too hard" he caresses his sweaty face "how did you know?" Jungkook asks almost in whispers "have you forgotten, you are me i am you" he reminds him and softly he smiles "i can never forget" he replies "here let me give you some refreshment" he helped him to the bathtub both getting in and when he felt he water it was soo satisfying "ahhh water has never felt much better like this" Jungkook groaned in satisfaction and he sinked more in the water as Jimin sat in too feeling all relaxed actually the water has kind of healing essence in it, he lean towards him meeting with his already wet lips and he kissed back feeling the butterflies "i will always be your energizer" Jimin assures him as Jungkook smile "i trust my baby" he deepens the kiss ......

.........................

HANGUL SEA

In Hangul kingdom it was total chaos, half of the mermaids rebelled against the king, they decided to just attack the palace as it says until the person's existence is no more only when justice will be served. The attack was planned for the night when everyone is asleep. Taking down the guards was so easy that they couldn't believe it was so easy just like that.

"some should remain out as we are not sure what to expect from inside" one of the mermaids said "as us we shall attack from inside i will send a signal be ready" they nodded as a bunch went in, walking more further the dark palace suddenly emits lights and to their utter shock they were not alone "uhmmm...what is going on?" one asked as the other was just confused the leader among them.

"surprise ...surprise....." the king came out of nowhere smirking "i see someone is trying to go against me" he swims towards them "you are such a ahhhhh.." the one that decided to talk was suddenly hit with the trident and before he knew it he was a foam "no one interrupts me" he looks down towards the disappearing foam 'run away don't look back don't say anything' the leader mind linked those from outside "punish them" the king ordered walking away and they were all grabbed throwing them i the torture chamber, seems the king was tougher than they thought.

Their plan failed, it was planned so well but in the end it was such a disappointment, one of the mermaids came in the cellar and smirked "whoopsy guess who is suffering now" he smirked "you...traitor" the leader shouted in anger as the other just smirked "see ya in hell" he walked away as he sighs in defeat 'this is not over i will fight for justice' he remind himself as a group of 20 mermaids were held captive in the torture chamber not sure if they will make it alive in there.

*

*

*still waiting for comments*....

BORAHE