41 #IT'S TWO

THIRD PERSON'S POV

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"How was the show?" the voice had the audacity to ask me but i didn't reply seeing Jimin ran off' like that i could tell he was really hurt. I froze from where i was standing i know i should do something follow him but my body....wait. I was in an emotional dilemma i was hurt seeing Jimin like that and for a split second it was strong enough to feel myself again 'what are you doing?' the voice asked now in my place in my head i take control now. "Saving my loved ones" i reply coldly if it was possible to see him i would definitely punch him to death for whatever he did.

I don't have time to think, all i know is i have to run and look for my angel i can't see him cry for what i did, wait that wasn't me. Hyungs looked at me in anger and disgust i know i deserve it but i have no time to apologize "JIMIN!" i shout running past them and they dont stop me either i can't fight the voice in my head it's way too strong but my emotions beat him to it this time they were too strong and i cant even describe it. Coming out i don't sight Jimin he wouldn't have gone far? I remember connecting his phone to mine, opening the map i see the red dot moving but it's fast "where is he going?" i ask myself as far as i know he doesn't go that far but now i start to panic, i get in my car and follow his tracks.

JIMIN'S POV

I feel something warm in the back of my neck, opening my eyes all i see is darkness in my blurry vision "how did i come here?" i ask myself i look around the place looks old and it seems no one stays here at all. I cough to how dusty it is and then i come to my senses i look up but i can't move looking at my hands they were all tied 'what the hell' i think. I struggle more but i can't move the pain at the back of my head is way too strong i try to remember what happened earlier and that's when Jungkook's memories flash in that i didn't know a tear escaped my eye 'why am i even crying?' i dont really know. And later i felt something hard hit my head and i don't remember what happened next "anyone there?" i try to say but my rasp voice is still low but someone comes in 'he is familiar'

"How was your sleep?" he asks kneeling infront of me i really want to punch him square in the face "who are you?" i ask but he only chuckles "aw did you forget me too soon?" he asks tilting his head but i knew he was familiar and then i remember the small race me and Jungkook had, it was the man who was following us that time "what do you want?" i ask getting annoyed now than before "my boss wants you, i dont know why but my job of capturing you is done" he looks up to me in not a very good way "how about a little fun as a punishment for what you did that time" he touch my jaw then to my neck 'so disgusting' i really want to kill him now but i try to control myself i still want answers "who sent you?" i ask raising my brow but he's not fazed "you think i will tell you" he fires back "then you leave me no choice" i reply as he looks at me like i really can't do anything "what are you going to do?" he asks mockingly and i just smirk at him.....

I stare into his eyes and he stares back not aware of what is coming and then am in his head my eyes not blinking even once and when i can see through him he realizes but he's too late to break away i now control him "what...what are you doing" he asks still looking at me but i dont say anything am too focused to say anything "get out of my head" he struggles but he can't unless i want so.

I see a man his back facing the people around him with that black hat, by the side view of his face i could tell he is round his 60s, i can only see what this man sees and too bad i can't see his face but the surrounding is around the sea shores 'so he lives around the sea' i tell myself "get.out" he tries to protest but suddenly we hear a thud not once or twice but may times i break from my focus when the thud is heard nearer "what are you?" the man asks scared but i only look at him uninterested he holds a steel bar ready to hit me i barely have any energy so i dont fight back i wait for the pain but i don't feel it looking up i see Kookie holding the pole he looks really angry and has a bruise on his head before i knew it he fought the guy and he passed out.

He looks at me and i see his doe dark eyes which stare right into my soul 'Now that is my Jungkookie' i think cause i have looked at him carefully many times and i could tell who the real Jungkook is actually i figured it out but at that time whatever i saw broke my heart "Kookie" i say smiling while tears made it's way to my cheeks i eventually forget whatever that happened "Angel, its ok am here" he says untying me and holding me into his firm hands which i felt safe in "k..kokie" i try to say but i see everything becoming dark and finally everything is in darkness,.....

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I speed up to where the red dot had stopped i was getting paranoid because the streets around there were dangerously empty,the red dot stopped at a certain old house which looked like no one has lived there for years "why here?" i ask as i step out the car the dot ended exactly here so i look around and enter, i realize there are some men who were guarding the place then i realize they are not some random people they look dangerous 'Jimin has been kidnapped' i think 'you can't do anything he is gonna die because of you' the voice in my head says i grit my teeth getting angry 'shut.the.fuck.up' i bark at the voice and i burst in without hesitating and then beat the hell out of them, but i dont see Jimin yet.

I look through the dark corridors which had the lamps emitting lights through them i dont stop i keep on walking with every second it feels like a ticking time bomb, finally i reach a certain room i see a man holding a pole going to hit someone, looking down i see my Angel but he looks weak ready to take in the pain. I ran to the man i hit him with all the anger i have and he is down i ran to Jimin untie him and i instantly hug him oh how i miss him.

I hear him call me but his voice is weak "k..kokie" he calls me before i say anything i feel his body getting limp "Angel...angel..." i try to shake him but he doesn't wake up. I held his head and felt a liquid which i should suppose it's blood but when i look at my palm it's blue am shook 'i told you he is no what he says he is' the voice interrupts again but i shrug it off and carry him to my car and head home.

Jimin lay in my bed as Jin wipe him with a towel "why is his bruises blue and i dont know" Jin says not sure about it, but they don't care about me they are still angry "Jungkook what happened" Namjoon asks me "He was kidnapped" i say as their eyes widen in shock "Because of you he ran out without any guards" Yoongi shoots he is very angry right now but i know i deserve it though "Why were you behaving like a dick"Hobi adds but i keep silent i deserve it i know "Leave...my....Kookie...it isn't his fault" we hear a weak cracked voice its Jimin he woke up, i ran towards him and held his hands very much aware of the glares i got "but...." Namjoon is cut off "please can i talk to him alone" he says they hesitate but eventually give in and go out. "I know your in there your controlling my Kookie, what do you want?" he asks sternly a cold aura emitting from him.

*************************

HEY GUYS HOPE EVERYONE IS OK, OH AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year. Here's to having a fresh start at binge eating, boozing, and slacking off.

To a New Year full of new possibilities, even though I'm sure we'll just do the same old stuff anyway.

No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again.

I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE IS READING THIS BUT IF YOU ARE I LOVE. I PROMISE TO UPDATE